My

Rowoon sat on the couch with a blank expression. It was the next day and Rowoon was so heartbroken he didn't know what to do with himself. He didn't even hear the front door open indicating that his mother had returned home. 

"Seokwoo, you're not at the hospital?" His mother asked, knocking him out of his daze.

"Uh, Chanhee woke up," Rowoon said simply as his mother put down her things and sat next to her youngest son.

"Then why are you not with him?" His mother asked, still confused.

"He," Rowoon stopped, feeling the lump in his throat choke him. "He doesn't remember me."

His mother looked at Rowoon with sorrow and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry sweetie," his mother said to him sadly. "Maybe he'll remember."

"I doubt it," Rowoon said quickly.

His mother sighed at her obviously heartbroken son. She didn't like seeing him like this, even when he was little she had a hard time saying no to him because she hated to see him upset.

"Hey, why don't we go out and see a movie and then get ice cream, just to take your mind off of everything," his mother suggested. 

Rowoon looked at his mother, a small smile appearing on his face. He loved his mom, she was always there when he needed her the most. 

"Can Youngbin come too?" Rowoon asked. 

"Of course, his class ends in about an hour, so we can go pick him up," his mother said to him. 

"Okay, I might go to a friends house real quick, is that okay?" Rowoon asked as his mother got up from the couch. 

"Of course, I just don't want to see you sulking all day long," she said.

Rowoon smiled and stood up, giving his mom a huge hug. 

"Thank you, mama," Rowoon said softly. 

"Your welcome honey, just don't think too badly about it, everything will be okay. It always is," she said as they let go of the hug. 

"I'll be back soon," Rowoon said as he made his way to the door. 

~

Chanhee was taking a walk down the halls of the hospital when he saw a very familiar face. 

"Sanha?" Chanhee questioned. 

Sanha looked over at him and a very happy expression appeared on his face.  

"Chanhee!" Sanha squealed, running to the other and engulfing him in a hug. "You remember me!"

"Of course I remember you," Chanhee said as he pushed Sanha off of him. 

"Thank god, it's just you don't remember Rowoon so I got scared you'd forget me too," Sanha said. 

"You know Rowoon?" Chanhee questioned. "Did he talk to you?"

"No, Jinwoo told me," Sanha said simply. "But how are you? Your injuries seem to be healing."

"Did you visit me when I was unconscious?" Chanhee asked. 

"Yeah," Sanha said. "When Rowoon told me that you were in the hospital, I immediately made him take me to see you."

Chanhee smiled slightly. 

"That's sweet," Chanhee said simply. 

"Can we go to your room, I need to tell you all about what's been going on at school, you've missed so much," Sanha said as he linked arms with Chanhee.