Bit

"What?" Rowoon questioned with shock. 

"I'm moving, that's why I was so upset because I have to be away from you and I don't want to be away from you," Chanhee said sadly, starting to get upset about it again. 

"No, you're not moving," Rowoon said sternly as he stood up quickly. 

"I have to, it's cause of my dad's job," Chanhee said as he looked down. 

"I don't care. Chani, I just got you to be mine, I'm not losing you," Rowoon said, looking down at the boy. 

Chanhee looked up at him, his eyes glazed over with tears. 

"What am I suppose to do?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon combed his fingers through his hair as he tried to think. 

"Maybe I can talk to him, tell him how much you like it here," Rowoon suggested.

"He won't listen," Chanhee said softly. 

Rowoon sat back down next to the younger and grabbed his hand, interlocking their finger's together. 

"Hey, I'll talk to him, I'll do everything I can to make sure you stay," Rowoon told the boy with a reassuring smile. 

"Really?" Chanhee questioned with hopeful eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm not letting you go," Rowoon said before kissing Chanhee on the cheek. 

Chanhee instantly got shy and turned away from the latter, still holding his hand tightly. 

"Can we watch tv and cuddle, I don't want to go home yet, my dad will be so angry with me," Chanhee said nervously, his voice cracking a tiny bit. 

Rowoon smiled a bit, knowing he made Chanhee feel shy. He loved to do that to the boy. 

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Rowoon answered. He wanted to be with Chanhee as much as possible. He might really be moving, if Rowoon couldn't do anything to stop it. 

~

"Hyung you said you'd help me, not play my video games," Youngkyun complained, sitting on his bed with school work spread out in front of him.

"Damn it," Taeyang swore, dying in the video game he was currently playing. 

"Hyung," Youngkyun whined. 

"One more try," Taeyang said as he turned to look at the younger with pleading eyes. 

Youngkyun let out a sigh. He had a soft spot for the latter.

"Fine," Youngkyun said with a bit of annoyance as he tried to figure out the homework problem himself. 

Taeyang smiled happily as he went back to playing the game again. 

Youngkyun couldn't even focus on his work, Taeyang was too much of a distraction, and it wasn't just because he was playing video games. 

"I died," Taeyang said with disappointment. He turned back around to see Youngkyun staring at him. "I can help you now."

Youngkyun looked away with embarrassment. 

Taeyang just simply got up and sat on the bed beside Youngkyun. He was so close, it made Youngkyun's heart skip a beat. 

"What do you need help with?" Taeyang asked as he looked at the work on the bed. 

Youngkyun swallowed hard, he didn't know why it was so weird being around Taeyang, they had hung out countless times before, actually almost every day since they met.