Awkward

Rowoon almost slammed Chanhee against the wall, pinning him to it so he couldn't escape. 

"You're hurting me asshole," Chanhee said angrily.

"Were you really going to kiss that kid?" Rowoon questioned, still sounding very angry.

"That's what you're upset about?" Chanhee asked with annoyance. 

"Answer me Chanhee," Rowoon said sternly, sending shivers down the younger's spine. 

"Yes, no, maybe, I don't know Rowoon," Chanhee said frantically. "Why the fuck do you even care?"

"Cause I don't trust him," Rowoon said, looking down at the boy. "I don't like him."

"You don't even know him," Chanhee practically yelled. 

"But I know you and I'm going to protect you," Rowoon said calming down a bit. 

Chanhee just glared up at the elder. 

"Fuck," Rowoon swore and quickly pressed his lips against Chanhee's, holding them there. 

Chanhee's eyes widened at first before he closed them, letting into the kiss for a split second before realizing what was happening. 

Chanhee pushed Rowoon off him quickly and slapped him across the face. The sound was loud and echoed through the hall. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Chanhee yelled at the elder who just looked away from Chanhee. "You can't just fucking do that. I hate you. I can't believe you right now."

"Chanhee I-" Rowoon started to get closer to Chanhee.

"Don't fucking touch me," Chanhee yelled as he backed up quickly, hitting the wall once again. His head was spinning and he couldn't think straight. "Stay away from me."

"I have to watch you today," Rowoon said softly. 

"I don't care, just stay away from me dick head," Chanhee swore at the latter and walked away quickly. 

Rowoon just watched with a sigh. He quickly punched the wall, hard. He looked at his hand that started to bleed slightly. 

"I messed up," Rowoon said to himself sadly. 

-

It was later that day, Rowoon was currently sitting on the couch in Chanhee's house and Chanhee was upstairs, laying on his bed, thinking. 

'I did not just have my first kiss with Rowoon. Ugh! I fucking hate him so much, but I liked the way his lips felt on mine. It felt really warm. Shut up! Shut up! God, I was so mean to him, I swore a lot. Why am I like this? But he shouldn't have kissed me like that. Oh my god, I slapped him really hard, I hope he's okay. Maybe I should go down there. No, I can't. I'm scared to talk to him,' Chanhee thought in his head. The thoughts were endless. 

Chanhee looked to his side to see the Rubix cube on his bedside table. He sat up and grabbed it. He decided he'd try to solve it. 

Rowoon was sitting on the couch with his knees to his chest. 

'Shit. Shit. Shit. I can't believe I fucking kissed him. What's wrong with me? I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself much longer. Now I bet he'll never talk to me. He'll probably tell his mom and I'll have to find a new job. But, I've been dreaming about that moment for so long. My jaw hurts a bit. He really hit me hard. Good. I deserve to be hit. Chanhee's right, I am a dick head,' Rowoon thought to himself. 

He let out a sigh. He should probably check on the poor kid, but he couldn't bring himself to get up. 

He suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 

He turned to see Chanhee with both hands behind his back, looking down at the ground. 

"Hey, Chanhee, are you okay?" Rowoon asked, looking at the boy who looked upset. 

Chanhee didn't answer and just made his way to where Rowoon was sitting. 

Chanhee looked at Rowoon with a small pout. He handed Rowoon the Rubix cube. 

Rowoon took it from him, his eyes widened when he noticed that it was completely finished. 

"Chani, you did it," Rowoon said with excitement, but when he looked up Chanhee was gone. "Chani?"

Chanhee came back into the room holding a bag of frozen peas. Chanhee sat down next to Rowoon and placed the peas on the side of his face. Rowoon just looked at Chanhee with confusion.

"I thought you hated me," Rowoon said with a small chuckle. 

"I don't," Chanhee said softly. 

"I'm sorry that I k-"

"Don't mention it," Chanhee said quickly.

"I'm proud of you," Rowoon said. "You finished the Rubix cube."

Chanhee just looked at Rowoon with an annoyed expression. 

"I wanted to prove to you that you were special," Rowoon said simply. 

"Because I solved a puzzle?" Chanhee questioned with a confused look. 

"Chanhee, not many people can solve it, hell I can't even solve it, how did you do it?" Rowoon asked with wide eyes. 

"Well, it's actually pretty simple, it makes sense to me," Chanhee said simply. "It's just a sequence of patterns."

"You're amazing Chani," Rowoon said with a smile, as he took the peas from Chanhee, holding them to his face himself.

Chanhee smiled slightly and looked down in his lap. 

"I get it now," Chanhee said sadly. 

Rowoon just looked at Chanhee with a head tilt. 

"Why you were so jealous, and angry, and clingy," Chanhee said to him without looking up. 

"Oh," Rowoon said simply. It was the only thing he could say. 

"And I just wanted to tell you that I don't feel the same way about you," Chanhee continued.

Rowoon just let out a sigh. 

"So don't ever do that again," Chanhee said simply and stood up. 

Rowoon just looked up at the younger with a bit of disappointment. He thought maybe, just maybe, Chanhee would realize he has feelings for the latter, but obviously, that didn't happen. 

"I'm going to finish my homework," Chanhee said simply as he started to walk towards the stairs. 

"Okay," Rowoon answered. "Let me know if you need any help."

Chanhee didn't answer and ran up the stairs. 

Rowoon just sighed and laid his head back. He started to think about what he did. 

"Why did I kiss him?" Rowoon asked himself. 

Suddenly his phone started to ring. 

Rowoon took it out quickly and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Okay, so I know you told me you'd tell me what was wrong, but I've got to tell you something."

It was Taeyang.

"Sure bud, what's up?"

"Okay. I think I like a first year."

Rowoon laughed at Taeyang's words. 

"It's not funny, don't laugh. He's the cutest thing I've ever seen."

"I'm sure, it's just-"

"It's just what?"

Rowoon let out a sigh and smirked. 

"I like a first year too."

*I'm regretting this chapter now, but I hope it was good kookangs*