Eyes

"Rowoon, I-" 

"Don't even start Chanhee," Rowoon said with anger. "Y-you, remember everything?"

"Yeah," Chanhee said sadly looking down. 

"And so you just lied because you don't want to be with me anymore," Rowoon said.

"No it's not that it's-"

"It's what Chanhee, I don't know if I can deal with all this pulling you're doing to my heart. You make me feel like it's going to just stop working because you keep playing with my emotions. I'm in love with you Chani and if you can't let everything go and just love me for a little while I don't know if I can be with you," Rowoon said more sad than angry at this point. 

"But I can't let you go, I've realized that now," Chanhee said sadly. 

"I need some time to think," Rowoon said as he turned to the door. "I'll talk to you later."

Chanhee just looked down sadly. 

"I'm sorry Chanhee," Youngkyun said a bit awkwardly. 

"No, it's okay um could you leave now, I want to be alone," Chanhee said softly. 

"Call me if you need anything," Youngkyun said and left the room. 

Chanhee just tried his best not to cry, he messed up and he knew it.

~

"He remembers everything," Rowoon said with irritation as he came out of the room. 

Taeyang's eyes widened at the news. 

"He remembered?" Taeyang questioned to clarify. 

"He never forgot," Rowoon said with a huff. 

"So he lied? Why'd he lie?" Taeyang asked with confusion. 

"Yeah, he didn't want to be with me because he thought he'd just end up getting hurt," Rowoon explained. "But I can't keep doing this so I need some time away from him."

"Are you mad?" Taeyang asked a little worried about his friend. 

"I," Rowoon paused for a second. "I'm not sure, I need to go home."

"Do you need a ride?" Taeyang asked. 

"No, I wanna walk," Rowoon said as he made his way slowly down the hall. 

Suddenly the door to the hospital room opened again. 

"Youngkyun?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Taeyang?" Youngkyun questioned, being equally confused. 

"What are you doing here, I thought you had a family barbeque?" Taeyang asked. 

"The barbeque is tomorrow and I was with family but I convinced my mom to drop me off here so I could see Chanhee," Youngkyun told him. 

"Were you not going to see me?" Taeyang questioned. 

Youngkyun just laughed a little bit and rolled his eyes. 

"Taeyang, I see you every day, I needed to see Chanhee, he's still my friend you know that," Youngkyun said as they started to walk down the hall together. 

"Yeah, a friend you used to have a crush on," Taeyang reminded him.

"Stop, you know I love you," Youngkyun said as he held Taeyang's hand. 

"I know that," Taeyang said with a smile. 

"Do you think Rowoon and Chanhee will be okay?" Youngkyun asked.