A

Rowoon came into his house, surprised that Youngbin was home. Rowoon let out a long deep sigh in front of his brother hoping to get his attention. 

Youngbin looked up from his phone with annoyance. 

"What's wrong?" Youngbin questioned. "Come tell hyung what's wrong."

Rowoon just simply sat on Youngbin's lap, as if he was five and cuddled into his brother. 

"Chanhee won't tell me what's wrong with him," Rowoon said with a small pout. 

"Actually, why are you not watching him?" Youngbin asked. 

"Because his dad is home and he wanted to spend time with his kid," Rowoon said sadly. 

"What are you guys, like a thing, or?" Youngbin questioned. 

Rowoon sat up straight and slid off his brother's lap, placing himself on the couch next to him. 

"Well, I think we are but he's not open about it," Rowoon said simply. "That's the problem, he won't tell me why he doesn't want to be open about our relationship."

"Maybe he's embarrassed," Youngbin suggested. 

"Of me?" Rowoon questioned with sadness. 

"Or of being gay," Youngbin said simply. 

Rowoon paused. He never thought about that. He never thought Chanhee might be ashamed of being gay, maybe he hasn't fully come out. Has he even come out to my parents?

"I feel like there is a deeper meaning to it," Rowoon said simply. 

"Hey, he'll open up when he's ready, it'll be fine," Youngbin reassured. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Rowoon questioned.

"Anything," Youngbin answered. 

"What's with you, Inseong and Jaeyoon? I don't see them as much," Rowoon said, a bit worried about his brother. "I know I saw Inseong like yesterday but that was the first time in a long time."

"Well, Jaeyoon and Inseong have been spending a lot of time together," Youngbin said a bit sadly. "But I still chill with them."

"Are you ok?" Rowoon questioned. 

"Yeah, I'm honestly over it, I'm kind of happy for them," Youngbin said with a small smile. 

"That's good, I'm just checking on you cause I always tell you my problems," Rowoon said simply. 

"Thank you Rowoon," Youngbin said with a smile. He then looked at the time and stood up quickly. "I've got to get to class, I'll see you later."

"Okay," Rowoon said simply as he watched his brother leave for his afternoon classes. 

He really needed to talk to Chanhee. He was hoping the boy would message him first. 

~

"How's school?" His father, Minhyuk, asked as he watched the boy eat the frozen yogurt he bought for him. 

"It's fine, I've been adjusting," Chanhee said simply. 

"Make new friends?" Minhyuk questioned, eating his own frozen yogurt. 

"Yes, a few," Chanhee said simply. 

It was a bit awkward between the two. 

"Chanhee, I need to tell you something," his father said with all seriousness. 

"Are you going back to America?" Chanhee questioned with wide eyes. 

"No, but," his father paused for a second. "We're moving."