A

"You know what, I don't even know why I got upset," Youngbin said with a small chuckle.

"Uh because you liked the guy," Rowoon said with a head shake as he and his brother sat on the couch sharing a tub of ice cream and watching cartoons together.

"Yeah but, I should have expected as much, they started to get closer, without me," Youngbin said with a sigh. "I should be happy for them."

"They are your friends," Rowoon said simply.

"You're right, I should call Inseong and apologize," Youngbin said getting up from the couch.

"Okay," Rowoon said simply as Youngbin left the room.

Rowoon took his phone from his pocket and noticed a missed call.

From Chanhee.

~

"You found it," Hwiyoung said with a smirk.

"Google maps," Chanhee said with a smirk back.

"Well come in," Hwiyoung said as he struggled with his crutches to move out of the way. "I've claimed the living room so make yourself comfortable."

Chanhee made his way towards the couch and sat down.

'I can't believe I'm here. I should have just stayed home with Saeron, but she did practically push me out the door when I told her about Hwiyoung,' Chanhee thought, remembering Saeron's overjoyed reaction. She knew Hwiyoung had a thing for Chanhee just through how Chanhee described him.

Suddenly Hwiyoung sat down next to Chanhee, putting his leg up again.

"So this is how your day has gone?" Chanhee questioned. "Eating junk food and watching romantic comedies."

"Yeah, pretty much," Hwiyoung said with a smile.

"Are you home alone a lot," Chanhee asked.

"Yeah, my parents don't come home too often," Hwiyoung said simply.

"I get it," Chanhee said with a shrug.

"So, I kind of just moved here a few days ago, how's the school here?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Wait, you just moved here and you broke your leg?" Chanhee asked with disbelief.

"Yeah," Hwiyoung said with a chuckle. "I was helping my mom move heavy boxes up stairs and I kind of slipped and fell."

"That's some bad luck," Chanhee said with a headshake.

"Well not necessarily," Hwiyoung said as he leaned slightly closer to Chanhee. "I got to meet you."

Chanhee froze.

'I'm so confused. What am I feeling right now? Do I like this guy? I can't I just met him. But he's so nice and sweet. Chanhee what the hell are you thinking? You like Rowoon remember? Wait,' Chanhee thought to himself.

Suddenly Chanhee's phone started to ring.

Hwiyoung backed away quickly and looked away from Chanhee.

"Sorry," Chanhee said as he got his phone out quickly and looked to see who was calling.

It was Rowoon.

"Ugh," Chanhee groaned.

"Your brother?" Hwiyoung questioned.

"No. I mean yes," Chanhee said, realizing he shouldn't tell Hwiyoung that he has a babysitter. "I need to take this."

"Okay," Hwiyoung said simply.

Chanhee went into the other room quickly and pressed answer.

"What the hell do you want?" Chanhee answered.