My

"Rowoon!" 

Rowoon turned around to see Sanha coming towards him. The boy didn't look happy. 

"What?" Rowoon asked with irritation.

"Why are you ignoring Chanhee?" Sanha asked the elder. 

"Cause he lied to me, now leave me alone," Rowoon said as he started to walk away.

"No, he's so upset, you have to go back to him," Sanha said as he followed Rowoon down the hall of the school. 

"What if I don't want to," Rowoon said simply. 

Sanha let out a gasp and put his hand to his heart like he was offended. 

"Kim Seokwoo don't say that," Sanha said to him with a bit of anger. "I know you love him."

"Look, it's more complicated than you think," Rowoon said to him. "Yes, of course, I love him but I just want to know if I can trust him after he's lied to me about something so big." 

"Rowoon please will you just go back to him, at least talk to him, he wants you back more than ever I don't think he'll ever do this again," Sanha told him. 

"Why do you say that?" Rowoon questioned. 

"Cause he's convinced you won't leave anymore and he's willing to let his fear of you leaving go," Sanha explained. "He loves you Rowoon, you guys like belong together even though you've gone through so much."

"Does he really love me?" Rowoon asked. "It's hard to believe sometimes."

"Yes, he really loves you," Sanha said with a small smile. 

"Maybe, I should talk to him," Rowoon said with a sigh. 

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to tell you," Sanha said. 

"I got to go," Rowoon said as he walked down the hall. 

"You better go see him," Sanha called. 

Rowoon shook his head and just made his way down the hall trying to get to class. He was going to talk to Chanhee, he had to. 

~

"Chanhee?" he heard his mother say through the door. 

"What?" Chanhee questioned. 

His mother opened the door to his room and smiled at him.

Chanhee instantly knew something was up. 

"What is it?" Chanhee asked as he sat up from his bed. 

"So, I know how you feel about babysitters but-"

"Are you having Rowoon watch me again?" Chanhee asked with wide eyes. 

"No, but somebody else is going to watch you because I have to run a few errands and I don't want you to move around too much, just rest," his mother said to him. 

"Fine," Chanhee said with a disappointed sigh. "Are they here?"

"Yeah, I'll go get him," his mother said as she left the room. 

Chanhee let out a sigh and wondered who this new babysitter was, he really didn't want one but he might be able to take advantage of it. 

"So Chanhee, this is Jaeyoon, he's going to be watching just for a little while if you need anything go to him," his mother said. 

Chanhee just nodded as he eyes Jaeyoon up and down.

"Okay I have to go, take care of my kid Jaeyoon," his mother said.