You

Rowoon opened his eyes slowly. He looked around the room with confusion. He sat up slightly. His head hurt and he saw his arm was bandaged.

"Oh you're awake," someone said as they came into the room.

It was a women, she was dressed like a doctor, probably because she was a doctor.

"What happened?" Rowoon asked, not really remembering to well.

"You got into a car accident, a truck hit the side of your car at a four way intersection," the doctor said, looking at the clipboard that was at the end of his bed.

"Wait, where's Chanhee?" Rowoon asked with wide eyes.

"He's in another room, his conditions were more severe. See the truck hit the side of the car, and that side was the passenger side," the doctor said sadly.

Rowoon just looked at the doctor with upset eyes.

"Well I need to see him," Rowoon said, trying to get up, but his head hurt too much.

"You need to rest for now, your condition isn't very bad, No concusion, No internal bleed, just a few bruises and scratches, you'll be let out either tonight or tomorrow morning," the doctor said as she looked down at Rowoon. "Do you hurt anywhere?"

"My head," Rowoon said. "But I don't care about me, tell me how Chanhee is doing."

"He's unconscious right now, we don't know when he'll wake up, we've had to remove bits of glass from his body and he's suffered some head injuries, right now we can only wait till he wakes up," the doctor informed him. "I'll go get you some pain killers for your head."

Rowoon watched the doctor leave as he sat there with tears dwelling in his eyes. It was all his fault, if he hadn't been fighting with the boy he might not have crashed.

"This is all my fault," Rowoon said as he started to cry. He brought his knees to his chest and buried his face into his arms.

Suddenly the door opened again.

Rowoon looked to see who it was. His eyes lit up when he saw him. His brother.

"Hyung," Rowoon said as he started to cry more.

Youngbin just looked surprised when he saw Rowoon in tears.

"Rowoon, what's wrong?" Youngbin said going over to his brother who was on the bed and hugging him tightly.

"It's my fault Youngbin, it's all my fault," Rowoon cried into his brother's shoulder.

"What's your fault?" Youngbin asked, he was really worried.

"Chanhee is hurt, he's hurt really bad," Rowoon said with a sniffle.

"Hey, it's okay, he'll get better," Youngbin reassured as he let go of Rowoon.

"What if he doesn't, I'll never forgive myself," Rowoon said wiping the tears from his cheek.

"He will," Youngbin said.

Rowoon just looked down sadly.

"I need to see him," Rowoon said simply.

"He needs to rest you'll see him tomorrow," Youngbin said to him.

"I can't relax, not being able to see him," Rowoon said sadly.

"I'm not going to help you sneak into his room to see him," Youngbin said with an eyeroll.

"I wasn't thinking that but now you have to help me do that," Rowoon said with a pleading expression.

"No, Rowoon, I'm not-"