Closing

"What?" Rowoon said, he was in shock.

"I don't know who you are," Chanhee answered. "Can you get off my bed."

"Oh sorry," Rowoon said, rolling off the bed, standing on his two feet.

"Tell me who you are before I call the nurse," Chanhee said with a bit of irritation.

"Chani, I'm-"

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Chanhee's father. His eyes widened when he saw his son awake.

"Chanhee, you're awake," his father said with a smile as he went to hug his son.

"Dad, what happened to me?" Chanhee asked as his father let go.

"You got into a car crash, you've been in a coma for five days now. We were worried you wouldn't wake up," his father said sadly.

"And who is this?" Chanhee asked looking at Rowoon.

His father looked at Rowoon with a bit of surprise.

"You don't remember him?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Chanhee just shook his head.

His father couldn't help but let a tiny smile form on his face.

"Can you get him out of here," Chanhee said as he just looked at Rowoon with a little fear in his eyes.

Chanhee's father grabbed Rowoon's shoulder and guided him out of the hospital room.

"It's probably best if you don't come back here," he said to Rowoon softly so Chanhee wouldn't hear.

"Wait but-"

"Don't worry I'll let you know when he gets his memory back, sorry if he gets it back," he said as he pushed Rowoon out of the room and shut the door tightly.

Rowoon let out a sigh. This was worst than Chanhee being unconscious. How could he forget him? Rowoon couldn't accept it.

-

"Hi baby bro-"

"UGGGGHHHH!" Rowoon groaned loudly as he fell onto the couch.

Youngbin looked at him with confusion and concern.

"What happened?" Youngbin asked as he patted Rowoon's head.

Rowoon lifted his head up, his face making a pout.

"Chanhee doesn't remember me," Rowoon said sadly.

Youngbin let out a small sigh, worried that this would happen. 

"Hey, it's going to be okay," Youngbin said as he made Rowoon sit up so he could sit on the couch with the boy.

Rowoon just simply crawled onto Youngbin's lap.

"How is it okay? He doesn't remember who I am. It took so long for him to admit he likes me last time. It might be even longer now," Rowoon said sadly.

"If anything he'll fall in love with you again, I'm sure of it. He was actually in love with you Rowoon like I knew it before you knew," Youngbin said, trying to comfort him.

"Yeah, he was. Now he doesn't even know my name," Rowoon said with a sniffle.

"He'll remember, he has to remember, he could never forget you Rowoon," Youngbin reassured.

"Thanks, Youngbin," Rowoon said as he got off of his brother. "I think I'm going to take a nap, I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Okay, I'm always here if you need to sit on me," Youngbin told him as Rowoon made his way upstairs.