I'm

Chanhee got to school and he was surprised to see Rowoon waiting for him outside. 

Rowoon saw Chanhee and smiled brightly. 

Chanhee let out a sigh as he walked up to the elder. 

Rowoon instantly grabbed Chanhee's hand and held it in his own, but Chanhee took his hand away quickly. 

"What are you doing?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon just looked at the younger with a bit of confusion. 

"Holding your hand," Rowoon said to him, looking at the boy with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Look, I don't want people to know about us," Chanhee said quietly, just enough for Rowoon to hear. 

"Why not?" Rowoon questioned. 

Chanhee just glared at Rowoon with a bit of annoyance that just made Rowoon confused. 

"Chanhee, you can tell me," Rowoon said simply as he put a hand on the side of Chanhee's face, but Chanhee just stepped back quickly.

Chanhee just shook his head no.

"Don't tell anyone about us okay," Chanhee said rather sternly. 

"Okay," Rowoon said with surprise. 

"Okay," Chanhee said softly before walking away. 

Rowoon just watched with confusion. 

~

"Rowoon, are you alright?" Sanghyuk asked the latter as he rested his head on the table. 

"Ugh," Rowoon groaned, not even saying words. 

"I don't think he is," Juho said simply as he snacked on some chips. 

"I have a problem, that I can't tell you about," Rowoon complained. 

"Tell us," Sanghyuk said, suddenly interested.

"I can't," Rowoon told him. 

"It's probably about Chanhee," Juho said simply.

Rowoon just glared at his friend with annoyance. 

"Look, if he isn't giving you the time of day, don't bother with him anymore, you're just hurting yourself," Sanghyuk told him. 

"No it's not that, it's just he's not telling me something and I know it's bothering him," Rowoon said to them.

"Just tell him it's okay and that he can tell you, I'm sure he'll open up eventually," Juho told him.

"Maybe you're right," Rowoon said with a sigh. "Hey, where's Taeyang anyway, I haven't seen him too much."

"He's probably with Youngkyun, he really likes that kid," Sanghyuk said simply. "I think they might have kissed."

"Already?" Rowoon questioned with shock as his head shot up.

"Yeah, he's doing better than you with Chanhee," Sanghyuk said with a small laugh.

"Actually Rowoon kissed Chanhee, did you not see the video?" Juho questioned.

"Really?! I'm proud," Sanghyuk said with a smile.

"Well, I kissed him but he slapped me after, that part wasn't in the video," Rowoon explained.

"Oh, and he still talks to you?' Sanghyuk questioned.

"Yeah, but he told me he didn't like me that way so I'm over it," Rowoon lied.

"That quickly? Are you sure?" Sanghyuk questioned.