At

"Rowoon! Chanhee!" A voice yelled to them. 

"Taeyang!" Rowoon called and ran up to his friend who was with Youngkyun, who wasn't on crutches anymore.

"What took you guys so long? Were you fucking?" Taeyang questioned. 

Rowoon just hit Taeyang lightly on the arm. 

"No, Chanhee was taking to long to get ready," Rowoon said looking at the younger who was trudging along.

"I'm sorry," Chanhee said with an eye roll. 

"Did you guys go on any rides?" Rowoon asked. 

"No, Youngkyun just got some cotton candy, we were waiting for you guys," Taeyang said simply. 

"Well let's go on some rides then," Rowoon said as he lead the way. 

Chanhee just kind of dragged along behind as Rowoon talked to Taeyang. 

"Hey Chanhee, are you okay?" Youngkyun asked, noticing his friend seemed upset.

"Uh, yeah, I'm just a little tired, I stayed up really late trying to figure something out," Chanhee said simply. 

"What was it?" Youngkyun asked. 

"Just some homework," Chanhee answered. "How have you been with Taeyang and everything, I see you don't have crutches anymore."

"Oh yeah, I just have a small cast now, it's nice to not have to use them, and Taeyang is great, we've honestly become so close in such little time," Youngkyun said happily. 

"Have you guys, you know, done anything?" Chanhee asked, just a little curious about Youngkyun's relationship. 

"Don't tell anyone but I kind of gave Taeyang a blow job," Youngkyun whispered. 

Chanhee's eyes widened. 

"Seriously?" Chanhee asked with shock. 

"The moment got really heated I couldn't resist," Youngkyun said a bit shyly. "You must have done something with Rowoon."

Chanhee just shook his head. 

"No, we've never done anything like that, we've made out a few times though," Chanhee said to the boy.

"I'm surprised, you two seem like you'd be like all over each other behind closed doors," Youngkyun said with a bit of surprise.

Chanhee just smiled a bit.

"Let's go on the tilt a whirl," Rowoon said rather excitedly, glancing back at Chanhee.

"Sounds good," Youngkyun said, giving Rowoon a thumbs up.

"Chanhee is that okay?" Rowoon asked, looking at Chanhee with so much concern.

"Yeah, it's okay," Chanhee answered, not really caring what they did. He had a voice in his head that was bugging him, but he tried his best to ignore it. 

The boy's got to the tilt a whirl, waiting in line for a few minutes before it was finally their turn. They got on the ride together, spun around, laughed, and exchanged disappointed looks when it was over. That's all there was to that ride anyway. 

They went on a few more rides after that, Chanhee was a little quiet and Rowoon noticed. He was a little distracted though so he didn't get the chance to ask Chanhee what was wrong. After the sixth ride, Taeyang started to talk with Youngkyun again and Rowoon was walking alongside a very quiet Chanhee. 

"Chanhee what's wrong?" Rowoon asked, looking down at the younger with a bit of concern. 

"Oh nothing, just a little tired," Chanhee said simply, giving Rowoon a reassuring smile.