It's

It was towards the end of the day and Chanhee hadn't seen Rowoon since the roof. He was tired and stressed out and he just wanted the elder to smile at him and make him forget about his problems. 

"Chanhee."

Chanhee turned around to see Rowoon walk up to him, rather quickly.

"I can't watch you today, so my brother Youngbin is going to take you home, you know him it's fine," Rowoon said rather quickly as he pushed Chanhee along outside of school towards Youngbin's car.

"Wait why can't you watch me?" Chanhee asked sounding a little upset. 

Rowoon noticed Chanhee was upset about it, but he ignored it and opened the door of Youngbin's car.

"Just, something came up," Rowoon said helping the boy into the passenger seat of the car. "Hey bro."

"Hi," Youngbin said simply with a warm smile. 

"Don't worry you'll have fun," Rowoon said simply. 

"Okay," Chanhee said softly as he looked down at his lap. 

Rowoon smiled a bit before shutting the door and running off. 

Youngbin looked over to Chanhee, who looked more upset about the situation than he should be. Youngbin smirked.

"You really like my brother don't you?" Youngbin questioned. 

Chanhee's eyes landed on the latter with shock and confusion.

"Do I?" Chanhee questioned. 

Youngbin laughed a bit before taking the car out of park and driving off. 

~

Rowoon waited impatiently at the entrance of the school when he finally saw him. 

The stupid boy who suddenly made his life hell. He used to actually be very fond of the boy. He'd constantly give the elder things like chocolate and candies, and whenever asked to fetch something, he'd do go and fetch it. It's not like Rowoon really talked to the kid that much, but he more saw him as an obedient little brother that he never had. 

"Rowoon hyung," Haechan says as he walks up to the tall senior.

Rowoon wasn't used to being called hyung, but he liked it. He wised Chanhee would say it more,  cause the one time he did, his dick kind of got hard. 

"Are you ready to leave?" Rowoon asked with a smirk. 

Haechan smiled brightly as he grabbed the elder's hand in his own.

"Yes," Haechan said happily as they walked to the parking lot together. "Sorry it took so long, I was just getting some help with a history question."

"It's okay, I remember what it was like my first year," Rowoon said simply. He hated holding this kids hand, but he was a little scared to let go. 

"It's a little hard, but it'll be okay," Haechan responded. "Hey, maybe after this, we could go to your place an-"

"No, no, no, you said only bubble tea was part of the deal," Rowoon said quickly, dropping his sweat boy act and letting go of his hand. He was only doing this so Chanhee wouldn't be embarrassed.

"I can post that video still, I might have taken it down but I still have it and can post it at any moment," Haechan said with a bit of sass. 

Rowoon was a little thrown off by it. 

"That's not fair Haechan you can't force me to date you forever," Rowoon said with a tiny bit of anger. 

"I don't care, let's go, I don't want to fight with you," Haechan said as he started to walk.