Look

"Would you rather find true love or be rich?" Rowoon asked Chanhee who was sitting next to him and playing with his hand. 

"True love," Chanhee said simply. "I feel like I'd be happier than if I was rich."

"Interesting," Rowoon said simply. 

"What would you pick?" Chanhee questioned. 

"I don't know, maybe rich so I could not live in debt," Rowoon said simply. 

"You wouldn't want to find true love?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Right now, you're my true love so I'm pretty happy," Rowoon said with a smile. 

Chanhee just rolled his eyes. 

"What do you want to do now?" Rowoon asked they were currently at Chanhee's house just sitting on the couch looking at each other with loving eyes. 

"I don't know I'm bored," Chanhee said with a sigh. 

"When does your dad get home?" Rowoon asked. 

"I think at five," Chanhee answered. 

"Good," Rowoon said simply with a smirk as he leaned into Chanhee and kissed the younger softly. 

"I hate you," Chanhee mumbled with a small pout after Rowoon let go. 

"You're so mean," Rowoon said to him. 

"Yeah, I know, it's cause I'm insecure," Chanhee said simply. 

Rowoon backed away with a little confusion. 

"Wait, what?" Rowoon questioned. 

"What?" Chanhee questioned, not even realizing what he had said. 

"You just said you're mean cause you're insecure," Rowoon told him. 

Chanhee just looked at Rowoon with confusion. 

"I did?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon quickly pulled Chanhee into his chest and cuddled him tightly. 

"I'm sorry," Rowoon said as he kissed the top of Chanhee's head. 

"Rowoon," Chanhee said softly. 

"What is it, baby?" Rowoon asked. 

Chanhee blushed slightly, his heart skipping a beat. 

"I just love you and appreciate you," Chanhee said to him. "You're so nice to me even though I'm such a dick."

"I don't think you're a dick," Rowoon said to him. 

"But I've yelled at you, swore at you, I've punched you and slapped you, how did you stay? I'm just so confused," Chanhee said, sounding a bit upset. 

"Hey, I don't even know why I stayed, but I don't care if you hurt me, I'll still always be here for you," Rowoon said giving the boy a small squeeze. 

"I just feel so bad about it," Chanhee said. 

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Rowoon told him. 

Chanhee just let out a small sigh. He was too lucky to have Rowoon in his life, way too lucky. 

-

Rowoon left Chanhee's before his dad got home. He was scared to run into Chanhee's dad again. 

Rowoon got out of his car and wondered if Youngbin was home. 

He entered the house and was about to yell for his hyung like he usually does but he kind of wanted to scare him.