Chapter 1

Strictly Professional©

Alright guys this is a heads up other than the first chapter this story will be going private, so unless you're following me you won't be able to see it, I'm taking these measures because I noticed some stories writing strangely similar to mine so please don't be angry.

P.S anything that's italic and underlined is in Spanish if it's not...
I haven't edited it yet.

Enjoy ❤️

Juliana's P.O.V

God, please help me find a job in this city they call The Big Apple otherwise known as New York!

"Julie, I don't think right now is the best time to say your prayers"
"Why?" I said looking teary-eyed at my friend Katrina.

"For one, you still haven't found a job yet! And two I think I might have found what you are looking for"

"You have?"
"Yup," she smiled smugly.

She turned towards my laptop.
"Look here, the youngest billionaire in NYC is looking for a PA, with your brain and endless amounts of degrees, you'll get the job"

"You think I can?"
"For God's sake! Will you stop doubting yourself?!"

"You know perfectly why I do" I scoffed.
"Don't use your work tone on me"
"Sorry, okay back to business, when's the interview, and please read in more detail?"

She sighed and looked back at the screen again.
"Mr. Derick Reid, the CEO of Reid Enterprises is looking for a PA after firing his previous one and is holding an interview on Monday, 9 AM sharp"
"Today is Sunday"
"Oh then, tomorrow, 9 AM sharp"

"Then, I'm gonna go sort out my papers and pick out my outfit"
"You do that"
I went to my bedroom and began looking through my desk.

I started arranging my résumé and general info, including ID, passports, etc...

"Julie, what do you want for dinner?" Kate yelled from the adjoining kitchen and living room.
"I don't know, whatever you like" I yelled back.
"Pizza it is" she declared.

I chuckled and opened my closet, looking for something appropriate to wear for tomorrow.

I found the outfit that I'm sure is comfortable and classy and I think it's perfect.

A little background info, me and Kate have been living here for the past two years ever since we graduated college at Yale we both decided to move to New York.

We both worked at the same company too, well until I quit, but that's a different story.

Our apartment consisted of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room, small, I know, but still cozy.

I walked out to see Kate on the phone.

"Pizza?"
"Yup, it'll be here in a few, in the meantime show me your outfit"
"Ok"

We walked back to my room and she whistled.
"Girl, you are going to be dressed to impress"
"Thanks"

I had picked out some denim jeans and a white shirt with a brown blazer on top to make it look classy.