Chapter 41

Juliana's P.O.V

"I'm sorry mamá"
"I'm sorry as well but I just need proof if what he's saying is true or not, I just don't want you to get hurt again"

I smiled at her, no matter what I say it'll be dirt compared to the love he shows me.

"I want you to listen to me as an adult, I know the mistakes I've made before, I was stupid, sometimes I'm thankful it was Andreas and not someone else that could've done way worse but now, it's different, with Andreas after every happy moment came a flood of tears, now I feel like I'm going to explode from the love and admiration I get from spending an hour with this man,"

I held her hand and brought it close to my face.

"Will you give me your blessing to take a risk I won't regret?"
"How can I refuse when you say it like that" she laughed.

I smiled and kissed her hand and then I kissed her cheek a few times before she swatted my face away.

"Where is that boy anyway?"
"He's outside I'll go call-"

And the door slammed open, he needs to just remove it entirely, it's an ugly door anyway.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to speak to Juliana, I'll make it up to you by inviting you to dinner to meet the rest of my family, if that's alright with you that is?"

"It's fine, it seems urgent and yes I will be taking you up on dinner, it was good to meet you Derick, I don't think I need to openly threaten you to take care of my daughter do I?"

"No ma'am" he replied after swallowing nervously.

And my mother pranced out the door like she owned the place, Derick looks shaken.

"Hey" I waved awkwardly.
He stared for a second before giving me his hundred watt smile.

"Hi"
"So are we just going to greet each other or..."
"I'm going to take you shopping Jewel"
"Excuse me? We just went through a traumatic experience together and you want to go shopping?"

He came closer and held my hands.

"Yes, I want to take you shopping and make you the most beautiful girl in the world, to show you off to everyone"

"What are you planning?" I smirked.
"Not what's going on in your dirty little mind sweetheart, that's for sure but maybe we can do what you're suggesting later" he smirked back.

"I love you" I smiled putting my arms around his neck.
"I love you more Jewel" he said, putting his hands on my waist.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Derick is this really necessary?"
"Yes so let's go in"
"Just tell me what we're doing so I can agree to this peacefully, you already forced me to go shopping for a dress! That's enough money to spend for the day!"

"I don't know what you mean by peaceful Jewel, you seem pretty peaceful to me and let me tell you love, no amount of money is a problem for me"
"You're hilarious, are we even going somewhere that requires me to get my hair done at a salon?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again Jewel, patience is a virtue, now let's go inside"

We walked into the extremely expensive looking salon and we looked around when I found a snazzy petite woman charging at us.