Chapter 28

"This should be a good place to park"
Derick said getting out of the car.
"Finally! That was the most boring car ride of my LIFE! Damn, you guys have NO taste in music"

Wow that was an insult...

"No, it's the exact opposite Issac, you're the one with no taste... I mean come on! Who rejects Ed Sheeran?!"
"Me!"
"Alright then, who's your favorite artist?" I asked putting a hand on my hip.

"You know that guy that has the song like 'girl you be shining so bright
Strawberry champagne all night
Lucky for you', that's what I like, that's what I like, you know?"

(A/N The one's in bold are incorrect)

"That's not even the lyrics! And will someone help me with the bags?! If not, I'm leaving it right here"
Derick yelled from the back of the car.
"Yeah! We're coming!"

Me and Issac went to the back and grabbed our bags and slung them on our shoulders.

"Do you guys have everything? Hats? Sunglasses? Phones? Gum? Sunscreen?" I asked.
"Check, check and check, you don't need to worry so much Julie"
Issac said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I only heard three checks Issac and by the way, I'm doing this for your sake, honestly I could care less if you get sunburned or lost" I said removing his arm from my shoulder.

"I'm not gonna get lost! How old am I? Five?"
"Well you sure act like you are" Derick butted in.
"Shush! You keep your mouth shut! I don't want to hear a word from you!You're probably the worst friend in history!"

"Issac! Stop acting like such a drama queen and Derick! Keep your mouth shut! If I hear one more word from the both of you so help me I'll call the police!"
"And tell them what?" Issac scoffed.

"That the both of you are sexually harassing me" I retorted with the same tone.
"You wouldn't, she's obviously bluffing, right Derick?"

(A/N LMAO!!!! I accidentally wrote Ferick and only noticed until the end!!! I was so tempted into keeping it!!!)

"I wouldn't count on it, she can be very convincing"

I smirked.
"Now that we had that mild issue settled, let's go, I haven't had this much fresh air in awhile"
"That's because you're a troll" Issac snorted.

"Excuse me? I'm the troll? Have you looked in the mirror lately?"
"I do almost everyday and I must say, I am a sight for sore eyes"
"Keep telling yourself that and one day it might come true"
"Ouch you break my heart every time Juliana"

I laughed shaking my head, we continued down the trail and we each paid the entrance fee.

"Okay let's stay as a group and if we get separated for some unknown reason we all have our phones"

I said looking at the both of them, they both nodded and we started walking, I marveled at the size of these trees and how small we looked in comparison.

"These trees are huge! Julie take a picture of me holding one up!"
"What am I? A photographer?"

Despite me saying that, he positioned himself in front of the tree and crouched down putting both hands up as though holding up a big weight.

I looked through my phones camera and I couldn't get a good angle, suddenly a hand came in front of the lens, taking the phone away from me.

Derick also crouched down a bit and was trying to get a good view.
I looked at his focused face and it was like a reminder, my boss is a very handsome man.