1) The Day Has Finally Came

Paige Pov
Today was the day I have been waiting for all my life. My mom had allowed me to go to the RED tour with my best friend Natalie. We were going to the show at Gillette Stadium. We have been planning this for months. Right now I am arriving at her house so we can get ready in our costumes together.

"You have everything you need?" My mom asked me.

The kindest thing I have heard in weeks from her.

"Yep mom, bye". I reply back getting out of the car heading towards Natalie's house.

"Call me when you get there!" She shouts in my direction.

"Like you care." I yell back.

Such a great way to leave my mom.

I knock on the door and Natalie comes and opens it in a flash. She has "Stay Beautiful" playing in the house speakers. Which I know is her favorite song from Taylor's debut album.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" I scream.

"If it is as good as the Speak Now world tour,you will love it". Natalie says.

Natalie has been to both the Fearless world tour and the speak now world tour. She was only 6 during the fearless tour so she doesn't remember it that much, but she remembers the Speak now tour more because she was 9. We are both 12 now. I have never seen Taylor in concert because my parents have never bothered to care about my interests.

To be completely honest with myself, my parents don't want me at all.

I was the mistake child in their case. They didn't mean to have me. They just forgot to use protection and couldn't bring themselves to have an abortion. So here I am Taylor obsessed daughter they never wanted.

My brother who is 18. He is six years older than me. He is leaving for Harvard in a month. He is majoring in biomedical science and then going to med school. He is smart and never gotten in trouble. And he doesn't "waste his time listening to music". Which is what my parents think I do. Little do they know that I actually write my own songs and I play guitar. Natalie owns a guitar so whenever I am at her house I play. Which is quite often.

As soon as we were in middle school I practically have lived in Natalie's house. We wear each other's clothes and share almost everything. No wonder we share the love for Taylor.

"You ready to wear our junior jewels shirts?!" Natalie says to me. Waving her hand in front of my face.

Frick I must have spaced out in front of her again. She hates when I do this. Cause then she asks me questions.

"Paige what are you thinking about? Did you just get an idea for a song? If so record it. Please tell me things aren't bad at home again." Natalie says.

"Nope no song ideas today. I think I am too excited tonight to think. And when are things not bad at my house Nat. We have been over this all the time." I say kinda pissed off back. Immediately regretting it as I look at her face.

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that Nat." I say.

"It's ok, don't say sorry. Do you need to stay the week with us again. You know my door is always open for you. My parents don't care."

" I don't know Natalie. Can we not focus on my horrible family life for tonight". I say as I put 22 on getting out my favorite red lipstick. It's NARS Dragon Girl Velvet Lipstick. The exact one Taylor uses. Some fan on tumblr asked her and she responded.