44) Party Time

Paige Pov

After having lunch in Mama Swift's gorgeous house, Taylor takes me to BMLG. She said she need to grab a couple things and sign some paperwork with Scott.

"Time to get out of the car, girlie," Taylor says as I must have been jaw dropped from seeing the label that makes albums I know and love.

"Woah, BMLG has truly grown," I say getting out of the car.

"It defiantly has, when I just started with Scott it was just the little house, and now there is this large building also," Taylor says as I walk around the car to meet her.

"That's amazing," I say as we walk up the steps to the smaller house like building.

"Where is Scott, he said he needed me." Taylor says walking in like she owns the place.

Let's be honest she practically does, she brings BMLG the most money out of any of their artists and she was the first ever artist with them.

"In his office, Ms. Swift." The guy at the desk says and Taylor takes my hand again as we walk down this long hallway.

Ms. Swift

Taylor knocks slightly on the opened door before we walk into Scott Borchetta's office.

"Hello Taylor, this must be the gorgeous Paige Jolin I keep hearing about." He says addressing Taylor and then myself.

"You have heard about me?"

"Of course, Taylor has told me time and time again that you write beautiful music, and she doesn't say she thinks that just because she is your mother."

I look from Taylor to Scott with widen eyes.

"So Scott, I have this for you." She says taking a CD that looks like my demo, that we recorded in New York, out of her bag and hands it to Scott.

"Is that my..." I say before I'm interrupted by Scott.

Who says, "Your demo CD."

I look at Taylor with a face that lets her know I'm trying not to scream.

"Taylor and you yourself, should know that BMLG does not accept demo CDs from anyone anymore." Scott says making me slightly discouraged. "However, I believe Taylor when she says someone is special, and you look like a mini her."

"You are talking about me, Scott?" I say shocked.

"Yes, how long are y'all gonna be in town Taylor?" He then asks.

"We are here until the week after Christmas." Taylor says.

"Why you ask?" I finally say, curiosity killing me.

"I will call you in a week, Taylor, to tell you if I want to sign or ride Paige." Scott then says.

"Thank you." Taylor says.

"Wait I could be a recording artist?" I say in a flabbergasted state.

"We will see," Taylor says, "Thank you Scott, we won't take up any more of your time."

Then Taylor stands up and I do the same and we walk out of Scott's office.

"Wait didn't you need to sign paperwork?" I say as we are about to walk out of BMLG.

"The paperwork was giving Scott your demo, silly."

"Really?"

"Yes, darling." She says as we then get into the car.

"Thank you so much Mom, you are the best."

...

The Next Day