45) Haircut

Taylor's Pov

I wake up on the couch with Ed on the ground. I knew Ed was staying the night, friends is still playing on the TV. Ed had three beer bottles next to him, and I know he drank a ton during the party, so he is well hungover.

I know my limit and rarely get drunk especially having a daughter now.

As soon as I get up from the couch, Ed wakes up surprisingly.

"Hey Ed, I know you are probably so hung over from last night, but once I wake up Paige, I am going to get my haircut and a lot of people are coming. You're welcome to come or stay here." I say walking down the hallway because I'm sure he didn't hear a word I said and I will have to say it again.

I head into my bedroom and change quickly into a navy cropped sweater and a pair of leggings. Comfortable is the way to go here.

I had Paige pick out an outfit last night. She choose a grey sweatshirt and a pair of red leggings.

Once I get dressed I head into Paige's room quietly not to wake her, only to be surprised that she is already up and dressed.

"Hey sunshine, you are already up and ready to go?"

"Yeah, you are seriously cutting your hair?"

"This long hair is becoming too much of a hassle and I want a change." I say

"Are you at all worried that your fans won't like it?"

"Paige, you should know I don't do everything in my life for my fans, and you should not either if you ever become as big as me." I say, "So I am cutting my hair for myself."

"That's very cool of you Mom."

"Thanks sunshine, is there a reason why you were up so early."

"I just couldn't sleep, nothing to worry about."

"You sure, it isn't because your head is hurting right? Cause if so we need to get that checked out, darling."

"It is not, I just couldn't sleep, and I would've came to you, but you passed out watching friends and Ed is knocked out cold." She says making me feel embarrassed that I wasn't there for my daughter.

"I'm sorry." I say ashamed of myself.

"It's okay Mom, you were having fun with your friends for your birthday. Not everything needs to revolve around me all the time." Paige says, "Now let's go get your haircut before you back out."

How did I manage to adopt such a selfless daughter.

"Let's go because a lot of people are meeting us at the salon." I say.

Mom and Dad were a little sad when I told them I was getting my hair cut into a long bob cut but they are still coming to watch. Along with a lot of my other friends.

...

The hairdresser has washed my hair and now has been parting it in order to cut a lot off in one quick ponytail.

"Are you ready Taylor?" She asks me.

"Hold on, Mom can you hand me my phone, I want to do an instagram story for my fans."

"Here you go honey, I can't believe you are about to do this." She says.

I take out my phone and press record saying, "Look at all the people we have here for my haircut, everything is a party." And then I end the instagram story.

"Are you ready now?" My hairdresser asks again.

"Is everybody ready?" I yell and receive a overall yes.