39) Yelling

Paige Pov

We get back the building. Taylor is walking five strides ahead of me. If she could've she probably would've taken a different elevator up than me.

Once we get to the door, Taylor unlocks it and then walks inside.

Throwing her phone and purse onto the counter, making me jump.

"ROOM, NOW!" Taylor demands.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Go to your room now!" Taylor demands again.

Scared I run to my room.

Why is Taylor so mad?

I drop my backpack by the door and jump onto my bed. Not even bothering to take my shoes off. I stare up at my ceiling.

I don't really know what to do. Moments later I hear a couple kitchen cabinets and her bedroom door slam.

Taylor has never acted this way before, it is scaring me. I hear scratching at my door.

Opening it very slightly so it doesn't make a noise, I see Meredith and Olivia. Meredith walks into my room like she owns the place, while I pick up Olivia, quietly shutting the door again.

"Is all Taylor's banging scaring you guys too?" I say stroking Olivia as I head back to my bed. Meredith jumps on and makes herself comfortable in a pillow.

"Well you guys are in here with me now, you have a choice though, she yelled at me to come in here."

...

About an hour later there was finally no more banging and slamming of things from the general direction of Taylor's room. Meredith and Olivia are scratching at the door to get out.

I get off my bed and lead them into the living room.

I was startled by Taylor saying, "Why are you out of your room?"

"I I I was just leading the cats into the living room." I stutter, hoping she won't yell. "What was with all the banging?"

"Go back to your room, you were not given permission to come out yet." Taylor says bluntly avoiding me asking about her banging.

I walk back down the hallway, I was going to slam my door, because now I am angry. I don't know why is so mad at me. However if I slammed the door I know that probably wouldn't have gone very well.

I take my converse off now, they started to hurt my feet. I change from my black jeans to black leggings. My sweater is comfy enough to leave on.

I don't exactly know if Taylor is directly upset with me or if she is just taking it out on me, I decide to call Austin, I am pretty sure he is in New York.

He has to know what to do, right?

The phone rings a couple times before he picks up.

"Hey Jo, you ok?"

"Austin, aren't you in New York. Can you come to our place. Taylor is really mad at me or someone else and she is taking it out on me. I don't know what to do. She yelled at me to stay in my room, but I want to help her." I whisper frantically. Taylor can't hear that I am on the phone.

"I am on my way, Jo. Just listen to her for now. If she wants you in your room, stay in there." Austin says quickly before hanging up.

However, I can't just stay in my room. I want to know what is going on.

I put my phone down on the dresser. Austin should be here in like thirty minutes. I take a deep breath before exiting my room again.