55) What to do now...

Taylor Pov

Even with hugging her, I can feel that Paige hasn't calmed down. I have decided I won't ever ask her the events of her flashbacks.

"Honey, how long has this been happening?"

I know these answers from Karlie. I just want to confirm.

"I don't want to talk about Taylor."

Well this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Honey, you need to feel comfortable opening up to me."

"Well I can't cause you always get mad at me." Paige says in an annoyed tone.

Well that broke my heart

"I wouldn't ever get mad at you for opening up to me, Paige, you know that, you know when and why I get mad at you also."

"Yeah, it's when I don't listen to you."

"Correct, are you ready to open up to me now?"

"I think so..." She answers very unsure.

"So how long have you been having flashbacks?"

"About a month I think."

"They are about prior to me adopting you correct?"

"Yeah. Do I have to say what they are about?"

"No I would never make you do that darling."

"Ok."

"When do you have flashbacks? I would like to avoid making you have them."

"It isn't a specific time. Like once was putting on combat boots another was you backing me into this corner yelling." Paige explains shaking.

"Would you mind if we say a therapist?"

"Yes very much, I thought I told you I don't like them." She respond violently shaking her head.

"I think it would be for the best though. A therapist might know how to make them stop. You have a better life now, sweetheart I don't want you to have to remember the terrible past."

"really mom?"

"Honey you know I wouldn't make you do anything if I didn't think it was the best for you."

"So having to do school for 24/7 is what's best for me." She says back to her snarky self.

She doesn't want to talk about her flashbacks anymore.

"You want to talk about school?"

"Not particularly."

"Ok we don't have to, but if we aren't I want you reading."

"Ok I would rather talk about it then." She says immediately afterwards.

"Well let me go grab my stuff from the table, take a moment to calm yourself down." I say getting up and heading out of her room.

...

Paige Pov

I am sort of glad I have finally told Taylor but at the same time she wants to take me to a therapist even though I said I didn't want to, she claims it is the best for me.

I then asked if I would still be doing school for 24/7 and she didn't not answer the question but rather asked if I wanted to talk about school.

I am far from the ditching school rebel girl I once was but I still have a very strong dislike towards school. It doesn't make me feel good about myself.