54) The Talk

Paige Pov

The photo shoot with Mark went really well. He said he would have the prints to Taylor for me on Tuesday. Which is one day away now.

Surprisingly since Friday Taylor hasn't brought up school but at the same time she hasn't given me my phone back either.

It is so boring to not have a phone in this digital age.

I mean I haven't been completed bored. I've been painting and taking polaroids, this weekend I went to the studio with Taylor.

Even though I don't want to become a recording artist it is still really interesting to watch Taylor work.

"Can I have my phone back." I ask Taylor while we eat breakfast.

"After we talk." She says bluntly.

"When will that be?"

"I don't know."

Great

We finish eating in silence. Then part ways both getting ready for the day.

I love my pink hair and all it is just hard to match with stuff sometimes. However I normally look to wear cool and neutral tones. Sometimes I wear yellow though.

I choose out this mustard oversized sweater and a pair of black jeans. I then just toss my hair up into a messy bun, just like every other day I don't want to have to deal with straightening or curling it in any fashion.

Then I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch next to Olivia, and to my surprise she actually stayed with me.

Taylor comes out of her room looking gorgeous, sometimes I can't believe that this woman is my mother.

She is wearing a navy blue turtle neck sweater, and white jeans. She walks over to the kitchen table placing a binder down.

"Where is your computer?" She asks me.

Is she taking that away now too?

"In my room why."

"No reason." Taylor says before heading towards my room.

I immediately leap off the couch following her into my bedroom.

"Hey are you taking my MacBook away as well?!" I shout.

"Can't say." Taylor says walking back to the kitchen table and sitting down with the binder and my MacBook.

I could see her walk back there from down the hallway as the apartment is pretty open.

Annoyed at why she won't tell me what she is doing I slam my door but then Taylor calls, "Leave your door open."

I get off my bed and open it up yelling, "ugh"

I lay on my bed looking at my ceiling for probably I want to say an hour, bored out of my mind to the point where I just head to living room and begin playing with Olivia.

"Paige come over here." Taylor then says.

I walk over to the table and Taylor gestures for me to sit across from her.

"What is this all about?" I asked intimidated by how direct and demanding Taylor has been this morning.

"I need to speak to you about School and being a model."

"You don't need to you want to." I say standing up in an effort to go away.

"Sit down." She then yells.

This isn't going to go well.

"First off how many years of school should you be getting done before next year, next year as August next year."