2) Did you know about this?!

"Natalie look at this!" I yell out of anger almost throwing my phone across the car at her.

Natalie reads the text message and then just looks at me. And that's when I know she didn't know anything about this.

"What's going on back their girls. Did taylor just post something." Natalie's mom says acting all innocent. I can't take it.

"NO taylor didn't post anything new! But you know what's new! You know that I am now an orphan being fostered by you for how long?! Until you get sick of me! Which trust me you don't know the ugly me and once you do you won't want me around anymore you will want someone to adopt me! Don't pretend to me like you don't know anything about this! My parents fricking left me! And that's why Natalie's dad had to stay home so they could give him all my stuff, he didn't have a lot of work! I'm the reason why he can't see the show tonight. Gosh dang it! Why am I even going?" I yell at Natalie's mom feeling my eyes getting glossy but I can't cry with all this makeup on.

"Paige honey calm down. Everything is going to be ok. Yes I did know and that is because I am going to foster you until someone wants to adopt you. I wish we could adopt you but we just don't have the space for you to live with us forever and always. I will always love you the good the bad the ugly. How about we talk all about this new life tommorow and enjoy this night dressing up like hipsters and making fun of our accents." Natalie's mom says in a calm and collected voice.

"Ok..." I mumble back.

How am I supposed to enjoy tonight.

...

I look back on my tumblr feed from my first post. Everyone is saying how cute we look. And how happy they are that I get a break from my life. But do I really?

I make another post on tumblr about what just happened. Not to make people feel sorry for me. I don't need people to pity me. It's because us Swifties tell each other everything about our lives, taylor tells us about her life in her songs and we tell each other our lives on tumblr. That's how we are a family. It's the best family I have ever had, actually I guess I will ever have.

My post reads...
When you are heading to a taylor concert for the first time and you think nothing could go wrong. Well something did just go wrong. I am now an orphan. I don't really want to talk about why (it's still a recent and touchy subject). I have a foster family right now but they can't keep me forever. I was kinda joking about wanting taylor to adopt me before, but now that is all I need in my life.

I post it. And quickly people start to reshare it and everything.

...

An hour later we arrive at Gillette Stadium. There is still an hour until the gates open for us to get into our seats. So we head to one of the merchandise tents to buy tee shirts. We waited in that line for what seems forever.

Well it actually was forever because now we can head to our seats. We head to our seats which are on the lowest possible bleacher row.

Once at our seats we chill for a little while before we go to get some icecream and waters because there is still a little while before the opening act Ed Sheeran comes on.

After we purchase our food and drinks we head back to our seats and it is only five minutes before Ed comes on. Ed and taylor wrote a song together and it is one of my favorites. I really hope they perform it tonight.

...

Ed was amazing. One of the best opening acts I have seen. He is a one man band. Like how do you do that. I wish I could do that. It seems so cool.

We have thirty minutes until Taylor comes on. It's starting to get darker so we turn on our Christmas lights.

Then moments later the lights go out! Me and Natalie start screaming like it's the end of the world. Everyone is screaming though.

That's when taylor rises up from the stage and begins to play State of Grace. We dance with our signs and pjs on. I couldn't be happier. All the thoughts about my family life are pushed out of my head. I never thought that would happen.

...

Taylor and Ed are performing everything has changed one of my favorite songs from the RED album when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I thought it was just Natalie or her mom at first but that's when I realize they're in front of me and I turn around.

"MAMA SWIFT!" I scream when I turn around. Catching the attention of Natalie and her mom. Who also scream when they notice her.

"That is me". Mama Swift replies. "Are you Paige Jolin."

"Yes that is me!" Still screaming. I can't believe I am talking to mama swift.

"Great. I'm so glad I found you." She says. "I found the girl." Mama swift radios into somewhere.

What does she mean by the girl. Wait why am I the girl.

Turning back towards us Mama Swift says, "Taylor would really like to meet you after the show in club red and your entire group."

Wait did I just hear that correctly Taylor Swift wants to meet me!

"Paige Taylor also wants to talk to you after club red about something if that is ok?" Mama Swift says.

"Wait I am meeting Taylor Swift with other fans and then she wants to speak to me privately! I can't believe this is happening. Of course I will talk to her after club red. Omg thank you so much. I'll see you later" I say as Mama Swift hands me passes for me Natalie and her mom to meet taylor. And an extra pass to allow me to stay after by myself. Natalie and her mom have to wait for me I guess Taylor really wants to talk to me privately.

"We ARE MEETING TAYLOR SWIFT!" I scream to Natalie.

"OMG PAIGE I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" Natalie screams back.

Taylor and ed finish everything has changed and that's when a thought comes into my head.

Why does Taylor want to talk to just me privately after club red? Why did Mama Swift radio in that she found me?

Authors Note

Hey guys! I love how this story is coming out and I have so many more ideas for it.

Please comment your thoughts on
1)the chapter length
2) how you like the story in general
3) what you wish to see in future chapters

Love you forever and always Swifties