52) She is Having What?!

Taylor Pov

I get to Karlie's house and all I want to do is hug Paige and tell her I'm sorry for yelling and that I actually love her hair being pink, but Karlie tells me she has already put Paige to bed.

Karlie then told me to follow her to her bedroom so she could tell me what else is going on with my daughter.

What is she not telling me now?

We get into Karlie's bedroom and I cannot wait anymore.

"What is she not telling me now Karlie? What did you find out? Is she doing something bad again? I thought everything was going well." I say and then collapse onto her bed running my fingers through my hair.

"Taylor she isn't doing anything bad." Karlie says.

"Then what is she not telling me!" I say noticing myself getting angry. "Sorry didn't mean to react like that. I'll try to stay calm. I'm just always worried about her."

"It's ok Taylor. It's understandable. You can still be considered a new mom. Like I said earlier you and Paige are still working through things. And as you know she doesn't open up easily." Karlie says making me feel better.

"So what did she tell you though Karl?"

"You have to promise not to freak out Tay."

"I promise."

Hopefully this isn't so worrisome

"Taylor, Paige told me she has been having flashbacks."

"She is having what?!" I say in such an alarmed tone.

"Flashbacks about her life prior to you adopting her Tay."

I feel myself begin to cry, "Why wouldn't she tell me?"

"She is ashamed that it is happening Tay. It took a lot for her to even tell me. But I thought you needed to know."

"Why my daughter? I don't want this to happen to anyone but especially my baby girl." I say, "What do I do Karlie?"

"Well Tay I don't know if she wants to talk to you about this now?"

"How am I supposed to just sit around and hope she will tell me Karl?"

I won't be able to that's for sure.

"I know you won't be able to Tay."

"Can you at least tell me more about the flashbacks she's been having?"

"She told me that they have been happening for a month or so now, do you think any have happened in your presence?" Karlie tells me this and I immediately think of something.

"Wait Karlie I think one might've."

"When was it Taylor?"

"About a month ago. She was giving me a fashion show with her outfits. And she came out of her closet in this long sleeved white cropped sweater, blue overall dress, lace socks and combat boots. When she came out her eyes sort of looked like she was spacing out. I remember needing to call her name multiple times. Oh my god, Karlie how did I not notice." I say and start to cry again, "This just proves how much I suck at being a mother."

"Taylor stop saying that now! You are an amazing mother. The way you've raised Paige proves that." Karlie says, "I think you also might've witnessed her very first flashback."

"Why do you think that?!"

"Paige told me they started about a month ago."

"Karlie I feel like I need to talk to her."