8) Big Machine Records

Once I am out of the car, I follow Taylor.

"That is where I recorded my first album." She says pointing to the smaller house like building.

The biggest building must've came later when the record label got bigger and bigger and Taylor got bigger. As we are walking towards the larger building there is a bright flash in my face and I flinch. Ugh paparazzi already following us. I can see the news headlines now...

Taylor Swift had Sceret Daughter All Along

Taylor Swift Has a Child

Taylor Swift is Growing up to fast... Daughter Already

They will be the front of newspapers tomorrow. Taylor notices the flashing too and grabs my hand as we rush inside the large building. The pain of my ankle running didn't even register I was so stressed about the cameras. I don't want the media to say bad things about Taylor. I guess I have to get used to this with her being in the music industry and If I ever want to go into the industry.

"Ugh do the paparazzi have to follow me everywhere?!" Taylor shouts as we enter the building.

"And the Queen has entered." I hear a man say as he heads down the hallway.

I stand behind Taylor because I don't like meeting new people, but Taylor kindly introduces me as her daughter to this man.

"Jack this is Paige I adopted her a couple days ago." Taylor says as she slightly pushes me out from behind her.

"Paige this is Jack Antonoff, he has worked on a lot of my songs with me." Taylor says.

I wave to Jack. I now know exactly who he is. He is an amazing person in the music industry. He produces,writes lyrics and plays a lot of instruments.

"Taylor we are in studio 31 today, sorry 13 is full right now." Jack says.

"I don't need number 13 to make amazing music it is just a lucky thing Jack you know that." says Taylor as she holds onto my hand and we head down the hall.

"Paige this is a recording room. I need to record some tracks with Jack today. There is a chair over there you can watch and laugh with us we get pretty goofy sometimes to be honest" Taylor says to me.

"Ok" I say heading over to the chair as fast as possible. I need to not have weight on my ankle for a while. I am surprised Taylor hasn't asked about it yet.

Jack comes into the room shortly after and Taylor plays him the vocals that she added to his sick track as she called it. I want to watch the whole process because this is what I want to do one day but all I can think about is Taylpr wanting to formally talk about school with me.

Does that mean she knows I have to repeat seventh grade?
I certainly don't want her to know that.
Is she going to make me work on stuff while on tour.

All these thoughts are in my head and I can't push them out. Normally I would write them down in my notebook full of songs and ideas and other stuff but I don't have that on me and I can't ask Taylor for a notebook. I don't know how I feel about her knowing I write songs or play guitar. I mean I will tell her I think.

"I wish you were right here,right now, it's all good." Taylor sings as Jack is playing with a different beat. Then Taylor jumps up and down.

"Yes Yes Jack that's it." She says.

"Hey Taylor I have a question." I say

"Yea sure what's up darling." She says.

"Why is this song that your writing not country?" I ask.

"That is because I am doing a pop album as my next album I want to change up my sonic sound so I have a little more freedom." Taylor says. "Do you think it's a good idea."

"Yea I guess. I trust you." I say.

...

Taylors Pov

I am in the studio today. This was the one time Jack could meet to record I wish you would. It's such a sick track and I love being in the studio but I really wanted to use today to meet Paige a little more. I am her mother now after now.

"I wish you were right here,right now, it's all good." I sing as Jack is playing with a different beat. Then I get all excited and jump up and down. I think Paige looks at me funny.

"Yes Yes Jack that's it." I say.

"Hey Taylor I have a question." Paige says.

"Yea sure what's up darling." I say

"Why is this song that your writing not country?" She asks.

"That is because I am doing a pop album as my next album I want to change up my sonic sound so I have a little more freedom." I say. "Do you think it's a good idea."

"Yea I guess. I trust you." Paige says.

I can't help but smile back at her. It's good that she trusts me. But I don't think she trusts me with everything yet. saying she won't tell me that her ankle feels broken (shoot I still have to talk to her about that) and she won't talk about school willingly with me. I really hope she can trust me more and more.

It was another hour until me and jack finished up for the day. Paige seemed bored at that point so I decided to take her to the Starbucks down the street and then to the bluebird cafe where I was discovered.

"How much further?!" Paige complained as we were walking to the Starbucks.

"We haven't even been walking for five minutes. We will be there soon. Enjoy this normally we won't be able to walk because as you already experienced the paparazzi." I say. "What is your ankle bothering you? I thought it was fine."

"It is fine. I just don't like walking this much." Paige says back. Even though I know the reason she doesn't want to walk is because it is killing her to be walking in those heels.

I think after the bluebird cafe I might have a driver take us to the hourly clinic because the tour doctor is at the stadium with the crew already. I know she is probably going to hate me for it saying that if she wanted it checked out she would probably tell me right?

That's the least of my worries with Paige right now. Gosh being a mother is hard, how did my mom ever manage me and Austin when we were younger.

Authors Note.

How is Paige going to react to the doctors office? Or to talking to Taylor about school?

As always comment your thoughts and what you want to see in future chapters.

Love you forever and always