49) Maybe this isn't the path for me

Taylor Pov

"I am not and hope to never be disappointed in you." I say holding her crying in my arms, "Who or what made you think that?"

"It is just you clearly don't want me to sing the development deal while I really want to." Paige says through a shaking voice.

"I just want to guide you in the right path." I say beginning to play with her long blonde hair.

"I understand that now, but I don't think music is even the right path for me."

"What do you mean?" I say trying not to sound super shocked which I am.

"Well sure I can play guitar, write lyrics and maybe sing a little, but I don't always want to be in your footsteps. I love music Mom I really do. And your amazing at it in all but I just don't think it's for me." She rambles trying to make sure I don't get mad.

"That is perfectly okay darling. What would you like to do?" I ask calmly as I am proud of her for telling me the truth.

"I think I want to be a model."

"Well you most certainly can! As you are already extremely tall." (A/N Paige is 5^8 and only 12 in case y'all forgot)

"Thanks for being so supportive mom." Paige says and then continues with, "So do we have to go back to BMLG? Or can you just call Scott?"

"I'll just call him sweetheart. Now let's go play a scrabble tournament." I say exciting.

...

Paige Pov

I have already lost four times in this scrabble tournament. Once to Taylor, once to Austin and twice to Mama Swift. We all tired to get Papa Swift to play but he didn't want to.

"Hey Taylor can I go call someone quickly." I say after she just played a 40 point word against Austin.

"Who darling?"

"I want to call Karlie but I don't have her number can you tell me please."

"Sure thing darling. Just don't spend to much time on the phone with her, she is extremely busy and I need to play you again."

Taylor's last comment made me laugh as I head back up to the guest room in Mama Swift's house.

I dial Karlie's number and wait for her to pick up the phone.

"Hello, you've reached Karlie Kloss May I ask who I am speaking to?

"Hey Karlie this is Paige, you know Taylor's daughter."

"Hey sweetheart, why do you need to talk to me?"

"I was wondering if I could spend a day with you one time."

"Are you and Your mom fighting again? Is it that bad that you need a separate place to stay?" Karlie sounds so concerned.

Geez Taylor do you have to tell Karlie everything?

"No we are perfectly fine, I just um was wondering if you could tell me um more about modeling?"

"Why you ask?"

"Well I realized I don't want to follow in Taylor's footsteps and that I'm really into modeling, and I want you help?" I say.

"That's awesome. I would gladly have a day with you then. Let me talk with your mom and we will figure something out. Wish we could talk forever and ever now but I need to get back to Kode with Klossy." Karlie says.