5) The adoption

I look over at Paige. I don't know how to tell her that I am adopting her. I am worried she won't react well. I mean I hope she will I am her idol.

"So Taylor why did you want me after club red" She says to me.

"Well I saw your tumblr posts of tonight and I want to talk to you about something." I say back to her kind of nervous when I do.

Paige looks at me and I think her eyes widen and I think she is starting to catch on to what is happening.

"Ok" She says. I can see her hands shaking it must be anxiety or something like that.

"So I know that you are now an orphan and have a foster parents right now but you won't be there forever." I say to Paige. " that's why I have signed the papers to adopt you".

"You're you're you're what?!" Paige says to me.

I let out a little laugh. "You are my daughter now."

Paige begins to cry out of happiness again and hugs me. I am hugging her too as I begin to cry and laugh a little.

"Did my foster mom approve of this?" Paige asks me. As if she is worried this isn't real.

"Yes I have legally adopted you. Your stuff is going to my New York apartment but as you know I am still on tour so I have a suitcase of your stuff in the bus already."  I say to Paige.

"I can't believe out of anyone you want me to be your daughter." Paige says.

"I wouldn't want anyone else darling. How about you bring Natalie and her mom in who was your foster mom she has been in on everything in here so you can tell Natalie though." I say.

Paige walks toward the entrance of club red where Natalie and her mom have been waiting for Paige to come out. When we tell Natalie the news she screams like she is so happy for her friend. I told Natalie's mom that she is welcome to come on tour while we finish it up this summer,but Natalie's mom said she can't come now but she will be coming to another show to see me again so she might be keeping Paige company then.

I still can't believe I have a daughter now. I have Austin take Paige to the bus so she can see her room for the next couple months. She asks to take Natalie with her looking at me for approval. Of course I say yes after I realize she is waiting for a answer from me.

Wow I guess I am going to have to get used to having someone ask me questions.

Once Paige and Natalie leave with Austin I have a talk with Natalie's Mom because she knows Paige very well.

"So what can you tell me about Paige that she won't tell me." I say

"Well I don't want to tell you everything about her because that is the joy of a parent but I also think I need to tell you some things." Natalie's mom says to me with concern in her voice.

I know every child in middle school is not perfect but how bad could Paige be?

"Ok" I say looking at Natalie's mom kind of concerned.

"I think it would be better if I just gave you the file of information that I have on Paige. Likes,dislikes,things about school,hobbies,etc." Natalie's mom says as she hands me this binder from her purse.

Dang when she said file she meant novel.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. Now how about we head to bus so the girls can say their goodbyes." I say.

"Sounds good Taylor. This is going to be a really hard goodbye. Paige has practically lived with us for so long. I'm glad they can communicate through technology though." She says as we head toward my tour bus.

Paige and Natalie are waiting outside already crying and hugging each other goodbye. I can here them from a mile away.

"I don't want to leave you." Paige says crying.

"Paige I'll be able to call you everyday and your mom is Taylor Freaking Swift now." Natalie says back crying.

When we get there they stop crying and Natalie heads over to her mom and Paige goes onto the bus me following her. I guess they didn't want us to see them say goodbye to each other. Haha well we heard it. Their so cute.

I get onto the bus and Austin turns to me.

"You ready for this new life sis?" He says.

"Yes I think so." I say back holding the binder of Paige in my arm. This is going to be a long night reading this. Good thing Paige went to bed I don't think she wants to see me knowing everything about her.

Am I ready to be a mom though.

Authors Note.

Yay Taylor is a mom now!

Ill be going back to Paige's Pov really soon.

Comment and like please

Love you forever and always