35)Goodbye and Studio Time

Paige Pov

Last night was another one of Taylor and I's moments as Austin would say.

I stopped listening to her last week because with all the pain I am feeling at school, and her not letting me leave for another week. I wanted Taylor to feel some sort of pain.

However she made me realize that by not listening to her I am only hurting myself. Every-time I don't listen there is a consequence. Taylor is a big believer in the fact of every action has an outcome. She also really loves the idea of karma.

I have no electronics for a week now. Natalie leaves today and I have school tomorrow. Honestly could life get any worse.

I am laying awake in bed, Natalie in the twin sized bed next to mine. It is 2 am in the morning. I can't believe she is leaving. Her train leaves at 6 in the morning.

I am lying awake with my thoughts to haunt me. Then a lyric idea comes into my head.

I begin to whisper it continuously to myself. I really want to get up and grab my guitar and record it into my phone. However if I wake Natalie up, she is going to kill me.

I can't go into the living room because then Taylor will hear me. Let alone I don't even have my phone. I will have to write it down in my notebook.

The stress of going back to sleep and losing the lyrics is killing me. I have to write them down.

Sorry Natalie

I get up out of my bed and walk towards my desk and grab my guitar. Sitting at my desk chair I lightly strum the guitar, and sing the lyrics.

"My mind is up in the clouds, flying high but you want me falling to the ground, blue sky turns black when you come around." I sing writing it down into my notebook.

"Paige what the heck are you doing up at 2 am." Natalie says.

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you, I just had this song idea."

"Go back to bed." Natalie says as I hang my guitar back up on the wall.

...

There is a knock on our door, and then I hear it open slowly. Taylor is coming to wake us up. I told her we could just use the alarm clock. I tell her every school day I can just use the alarm clock. However she likes coming in and waking me up. I don't really know why.

"Hey girls, time to get up, we have to get to station in an hour." Taylor says opening up the shades letting sunlight in.

Natalie and I roll over facing each other and then sit up in bed.

"How much time do we have left?" I say.

"An hour. What would you guys like for breakfast?" Taylor asks.

"Waffles and whipped cream." Natalie says. "I never get to have it at home."

Taylor laughs. "Ok." She says before leaving the room and we get ready for the day.

Natalie gets out of bed before I do and rummages through her suitcase to find the perfect outfit. Meanwhile I stretch before climbing out of bed.

"Natalie you don't have to dress super nice you are going on a train." I say walking towards my closet door.

"I want to wear one of my new outfits though." She says taking out a brown jean skirt and a white Lacey shirt. "What about this?" She asks me.

"I love it, wear your converse with it." I say heading into my closet once again having the same problem everyday I don't wear a school uniform. With all these clothes I never know what to wear. I know I know first world problem.