20) Going to London

My alarm goes off at 6:30 and I get out of bed and hop across the room to get the crutches. I open the door and head out into the hallway. Taylor left the knee scooter in the hallway luckily. I was confused on how to use it at first but basically I just out my knee on the leg with the injured leg on the padded part of the scooter and then push it with my good leg.

I make my way to the kitchen and find the waffle mix. I make the batter and pour into the waffle maker. Meredith leaps onto the counter. She is so cute, she must have smelt the food. It's almost seven so Taylor's alarm will go off soon. I plate  the waffles I made her with whipped cream because I know she loves whipped cream. I bring out the strawberries and blueberries too.

I hear Taylor's door open. She walks to me room first probably to make sure I am up. I bet she will do that everyday. I am up but not really awake. I am surprised I managed to make her breakfast without falling asleep.

"Paige?" Taylor says coming down the hallway now.

"I am in the kitchen." I say.

I then hear walk faster down the hallway. "What are you doing in there." Taylor says as she rounds the corner.

"I made you breakfast." I say. "I wanted to thank you for letting Olivia out this morning and that I am sorry for waking you."

"Awe Paige you didn't have to." Taylor says as she takes a bite of whipped cream.

I sit down at the table next to her to eat my waffle.

"Paige this was very nice of you but I don't want you in the kitchen cooking until you can walk again or until I am in there,ok." She says.

"Yea Ok." I say.

We finish eating and Taylor puts the dishes in the dishwasher. She already put everything by the door. I wish I could just go grab my carry on bag that has all my school stuff in and take it all out. But Taylor would get mad and I don't want her mad at me right now.

...

"Bye Olivia don't keep Meredith up at night." I say petting Olivia right before we are going to leave.

"You have everything?" Taylor asks me.

"Yea I think so." I say "you?"

"Well I wish these fur balls could come with us but it isn't good for them to travel all the time." Taylor says.

"Ok let's go then." I say

...

We go through security in the airport and then quickly onto her plane. I think Taylor still wants to stay away from the paparazzi. She just told everyone I am her daughter last night. I don't blame her. I would much rather stay away too.

We get onto the plane and I sit in this huge chair across from Taylor. There is a huge table hooked to the wall but we can't take that down til we take off.

I have never sat in a plane seat this big before. Austin gets on the plane and sits across from Ed. Then Mama and Papa Swift sit across from each other. I realize they are my grandparents now but it feels weird to not call them Mama and Papa Swift. I mean Ed calls them that.

...

Taylor's Pov

We get onto the plane and I am sitting across from Paige. It is only 8:30 in the morning. Paige woke up earlier than I did.

She made me breakfast this morning even though she didn't need to. She is so sweet.

As soon as the plane begins moving she is out like a light. The plane ride is almost 8 hours long. So I can let her sleep for a while, but eventually I need to work on the math with her.
She can't fail seventh grade math twice. Especially with me as her mom now.