41) Falling Apart

Paige Pov

I can't believe Taylor, she believes that liar, Ms.Burgess. How could she not believe me? Or at least ask me what happened?!

I just screamed in her face though, told her I never wanted to see her again. I then proceeded to slam the door to my bedroom.

I can hear her heels coming down the hallway, she will probably knock on my door only to then yell at me again.

This is the longest fight we have ever had.

With a couple more steps, Taylor should be right outside my door.

However instead of knocking and then barging in, the door knob is moving slightly like she is fiddling with it.

Then I hear the lock click.

"TAYLOR YOU LOCKED ME IN HERE!" I yell from inside the room trying to move the door handle to get out.

"I know, consider yourself grounded." She says walking then into the guest room.

Austin Pov

I heard Paige yell at Taylor from the guest room and then slam her room door. Moments later Taylor locked her in again, said that she was grounded.

I don't think I can solve this fight between the two of them. I love both of them to much to choose a side.

However I can't just stay here and watch this all happen.

After locking Paige in her room, Taylor comes into the guest room.

"Hey Teffy, I really have to get going, I am sorry I was not really any help."

"Austin it's ok." She says sighing. "I know you have a day on set tomorrow, go back to your hotel and get some sleep, I guess the next time we will see each other will be in December."

"For who's birthday again." I ask her knowing it will make her laugh.

"Mine silly!" She laughs as I get my coat on.

"Love you Teffy, do you mind if I say goodbye to Paige?" I ask hopefully.

"You can say goodbye through the door. I am not letting her out, don't worry I'm gonna feed her, it is only for a couple days, maybe she will learn to speak to me properly." Taylor says, "Love you too Aus."

I walk out of the guest room and proceed to then knock on Paige's door.

"WHAT TAYLOR!" Paige yells.

"Calm down, it's Austin, I wanted to say goodbye, see you in December. " I say calmly.

"Sorry Austin, Love you see you then." She says through the door.

Then I walk out of the apartment.

Please let them work everything out

Taylor Pov

Once Austin leaves, I get out of the guest room and begin to walk down the hallway.

As I pass Paige's door, she must of heard my heels because she yells, "TAYLOR I AM SO HUNGRY, LET ME OUT!"

"Nope sorry no can do, You will have to wait for dinner." I say passively as I continue to walk into my bedroom.

I pull out my journal, I think the only way for me to process.

...

After writing down my thoughts, I hear my cellphone begin to ring.

I check the caller ID, it's Ed.