29)Principal

Austin Pov

I am meeting Taylor at a remote coffee shop in New York and then I am going over for dinner to see Paige.

I have not seen them since tour. Taylor went down to Nashville to open up her music education center. And I went to film my part of a movie.

Then they went back to New York and Paige started school yesterday. However Taylor said I couldn't talk to her about it. When I asked her why she said it was better if she tells me in person. What could have happened on the first day of school?

"Hey Austin." She says as she enters the coffee shop, looking around to notice nobody else is here.

I chose this place because so few people know about it, and we don't need thousands of pictures going around the Internet. Saying who is Taylor with now, when it is me her brother. The media would lose their minds over anything regarding Taylor. It is insane.

"Hey Taylor."

"So how is your new part?" She asks me. I can tell she is trying to keep the focus off of Paige and herself.

"It's good I like it. Now why can't I talk to Paige about school?"

I'm cutting right to the chase.

"It is just because she doesn't like it, ok?" Taylor says defensively and I can immediately tell she isn't telling me everything.

"She didn't like school during the summer when she had all the summer work, but I still talked to her about it, I can't do that anymore?"  I ask her.

"Well that's not all."

"What are you not telling me Taylor? Remember siblings can tell each other everything."

With my hands resting on the table I can feel it begin to slightly shake. It has to be from Taylor shaking her leg underneath the table because she is nervous. She shouldn't be nervous to tell me things.

"She is going through what I went through at school."

"Wait what?!" I say getting angry. "You mean she is being isolated from everyone?"

"Well sort of, and I guess you could say bullied too."

"By who?!" My voice gets louder as I say it.

"Austin calm down, you are scaring me." Taylor says.

"I'm sorry Taylor but who is bullying her?"

"This group of eight girls. Well it is mainly the two twins of the group named Jacy and Kacy the rest are just their followers I guess."

When she says I feel enraged. Like was she going to keep this from me. She knows how overprotective I am of Paige. Taylor is overprotective of her and I top that. Which is hard to top, saying she is only my niece and not my daughter.

"Where you going to keep this from me Taylor? Like if I didn't ask you? Have you told the school?" I blurt out.

"I don't know if I was going to tell you today, maybe eventually though. I talked to Paige last night about me contacting the school and she said she doesn't want me to right now."

I understand she wants Paige to trust her. Taylor thinks she is doing what is best by not talking to the school, but I don't think it is. I think she thinks Paige will get upset if she does even if she told her not to. Honestly I think Paige will thank her.

"Taylor you need to tell the school. This isn't her decision to make this time." I say.

"She doesn't feel comfortable with that Austin. She deserves to feel comfortable."