59) Hungover Taylor

Austin Pov

I decided to let Paige sleep as late as she wanted today. Mainly cause I myself was in fact tired as well.

I woke up around noon and now I just have the news on, as there shouldn't be anything about Taylor on it.

A little while later I notice Paige begin to move a lot in her bed.

"Jo, good morning sweetheart." I say and she then sits up.

"Hey Austin." She says yawning.

"Well now that you're up I am going to go get ready so you can after me." I say.

"What are we doing?" She says tiredly.

"We are going out to this fancy restaurant to eat."

"Eat breakfast?" Paige asks in confusion.

"No dinner silly." I say messing with her already messy hair.

"Dinner? What time is it?"

"It is 4 pm honey."

"You let me sleep that long?!" She says shocked, "But I didn't do any schoolwork, Taylor is going to be mad."

"Don't worry. I'll let her yell at me and not you. Now I am going to go get ready."

"Ok Austin." She says as I head into the bathroom to get ready.

...

Paige Pov

Austin went into the bathroom to get ready for dinner. I can't believe it is already 4 pm. I am not complaining though. I haven't had that much sleep in so long.

Taylor rarely sleeps so therefore I don't much either.

I go into my suitcase and get out a black turtle neck crop top and a long white skirt with a black high waisted band part. I am glad it is high waisted. The outfit would not look good if it wasn't. I am very self conscious about my belly button.

"Ok Jo, go get ready."

"Austin wait, where are my heels. I want to wear them to the restaurant."

"Oh no that is not happening." Austin says, "I don't need you falling fifty times again."

"It was not fifty." I then protest.

"Ok I exaggerate but still, you have those strapped black sandals that will do just fine."

"Ok Fine." I say and I head into the bathroom to get ready.

After showering I start my makeup beginning with my base. I pretty much do it in the order that James Charles does as I have watched so many of his videos.

A black lip would look amazing with this outfit

I still love black lipstick but not in the way that I used. I used to wear it as an act of defiance and rebelling. I wish Taylor would get me some every time we go to Ulta or Sephora. But she won't.

I settle on a nude peach colored lip and then finish with the rest of my makeup and my hair.

My pink hair has been beginning to fade but Karlie dyed it in a way that even though it fades it fades as if it was meant to.

I just run a brush through it quickly, a much needed brush.

"Ready to go?" I ask Austin.

"Yes are you Jo?" Austin says.

"Yeah I was wondering could we see if Taylor could come with us." I ask.

"Do you want me to call her?"