1

9pm at the Great Fountain. It was our tradition. It doesn't matter when, no matter how, no matter what, but we always met here every last Sunday of the month. I was already late, although I knew I would come first. I slowly sipped coffee and waited for my bus. The bu station was simply filled with people, one word - Seoul.

"They really talk about me, it would be a sin to not notice such a beautiful face" I turned and laughed while I was drinking coffee, when I saw a few girls who were talking very quietly and who were looking at my side. I always had a lot of attention from girls, so I was completely used to it. When I got in to the bus, I rushed to sit down and listened to my favorite NV group. I was almost laying at my seat and I guess it looked pretty funny.

"Pok pok" I picked up and raised two fingers. I even wouldn't be able to relax because after 3 minutes I got up again and got out from the bus.

"When this beautiful body will have a little rest?" I smiled.

"Jin!" Jungkook said who stood with Yoongi. They were the best friends since school. They were so different, but at the same time perfectly complement each other.

"I haven't seen you for ages, grandfather" I started joking and hugged Jungkook.

"Yoongi!" I shouted and went to his side when he pulled away from me and just raised his arm.

"And you didn't change" I murmured and smiled.

"Well, you didn't change also, the same stupid hairstyle" Yoongi said. I started laughing. He was looking at me with his empty glance and didn't react at anything.

"What about others?" I asked.

"Hoseok wrote that he is already there" Jungkook said. "Ahhh, I missed you very much brother" he said again.

"Oh God, seriously?" Yoongi shaked his head and kicked garbage on the ground.

Shortly afterwards, I saw a familiar face. Someone was waving to us and when that someone came closer I saw this huge smile.

"Hoseok, it's really he" I murmured and turned to my friends who were also smiling. Hoseok was wearing his favorite black sneakers and gray freely shirt.

"Damn! I missed you a lot even though we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks" he smiled and hugged me when he ran straight to us.

He looked very happy, really. He also said a lot of beautiful words to Jungkook and Yoongi. Oh... I'm glad I have them. They were like real brothers who will always support and calm down. I can't imagine what my life would be without them.. And I even do not want think about this.

"Will Taehyung join us this time?" Hoseok asked.

We were standing in silence. We looked at each other and I knew something was wrong.

"No, he can't" Jungkook replied.

"It is the same reason again? How many times we have to repeat to him to finish this as soon as possible?" I said and raised my voice. "He plays with fire."

"Everything will be fine, we have to believe in him" Jungkook said.

"I agree, he needs time" Yoongi approved.

"I would like to believe, really" I said and felt Hoseok's hand on my shoulder.

***
Hey guys.💗 This is my first story in English and first fan fiction story as well. I became BTS fan so I decided to write a short story about them :) English is not my native language so I'm really sorry for all mistakes.. I hope it won't bother you! I wish you A.R.M.Y.'s are going to like this story and enjoy it 💗
PS. THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL LIFE!!!!!