Tatia 3.0

Killing Klaus Mikaelson isn't a plan you just decide to enact overnight. First, you've got to find him. Easy enough for his wife and his brother- you'd think. Then you have to weaken him. A bit of a harder idea. Then you've got to have enough firepower to kill him. Practically impossible.

But never the less here I am. When Elijah came to me and told me what Klaus had done I was in shock.

Maybe that was naive of me. But dumping his siblings in the ocean was a line I thought even he would never cross. It held a sentiment of finality which we were never supposed to experience as Original Vampires. Knowing that they are still alive, but buried under tons of water never to be recovered.

This brings us to today.

Elijah and I step out of the all-too-expensive car he owns after a 3-hour trip just to get to this crappy place in the middle of nowhere. The building was huge and run down, the scent of life is long since absent from this place.

"Why the hell did they want to meet out here?" I ask Elijah, hissing in disgust as I notice the mud that has almost completely covered my shoes. I attempt to shake it off unsuccessfully, the mud almost as stubborn as the man I travel with.

"Hmm, I don't know... Perhaps because you set Katarina free and that's the reason they have been on the run for 500 years. Maybe they have got a thing or two to say to you." Elijah says sarcastically and I glare at him.

"One, that doesn't justify the horrid location and two, Katarina wasn't my fault. I just told her the truth and gave her my blood. Trevor was the idiot who let her go." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Of course. Who would have known she didn't want to have her blood drained in one of the most painful ways just so the person that killed her could become stronger? Completely Unpredictable." he says and I knock on the door to the large broken-down house.

When I hit the door it cracks slightly with a puff of dust. I wipe my hand off on my pants in an attempt to get the excessive amount of dust that was on the door off me.

"At least I didn't want to fuck her." I whisper under my breath, very well knowing he will hear.

Rose opens the door before Elijah has any time to defend himself. She looks much different now. Her long hair that she once kept in braids is now much shorter, layered and dyed black.

"Rosemary. Delighted to see you after...so long" I say with a brief disingenuous smile and she steps to the side. "H-hello... would you like to come in? We have a lot to discuss" she says and I take the offer, walking past her to enter the house with Elijah tailing behind me.

"Sorry about the location-"

"Oh get on with it. You know I hate delays. I'm a very busy woman." I say and Elijah puts his arm around my shoulders, holding me firmly with a definite warning behind his seemingly harmless actions.

"Behave Emily. Let her speak." he whispers in my ear and I sigh. "Go on. I'm all ears." I say as we all walk to the broken-down living room.

"So. What gives you the confidence to call us?" Elijah asks and she sighs. "I called you here because I am sick of running from you all." she says and I hum, scratching at my nails absentmindedly.

"What is it you have that makes you think I would even consider an offer from you? After the trouble you've caused." I ask and she looks to Elijah as if he will be any kinder than I am. He won't save you, darling...