Till death

"Or we could grab Elena

"Or we could grab Elena. Blackmail the Salvatore's then kill her when they give Klaus back" I say to Elijah who shakes his head. So basically- I'm just not mentioning anything to do with me kissing him or Klaus for the sake of my sanity but back to the point.

Usually I try to calm down my serial killerness around Elijah and you know show him what a 'good little vampire' with 'humanity' I can be but I'm really not in the mood.

"No. We need a different approach or they could just dump him in the ocean and help Alaric kill the rest of us" Elijah says and Rebecca nods.

"For once I'm going to have to agree with not killing Elena...just yet. Emily, if we act like we are running scared they might too and they could do something stupid" she says and I put my hands up in defence.

"Fine Fine. We'll do it your way. But if that fails I'm doing this my way" I say and Elijah nods. "Fair enough. I should go talk to Elena." he says and I frown.

"I'm coming with you." I say with certainty and he hesitates before responding.

"It would be a peaceful meeting, no threats. Can you do that?" Elijah asks and I roll my eyes.

"Do you really have such little faith in my self restraint?" I ask and they both stay silent, I sigh loudly.

"Splendid Lets Go" I say and me and Elijah speed to Elena's house and I knock on the door.

Elena opens the door and I smile. "Hello-" I say and she tries to slam the door in my face but I put my hand up stopping her from closing the door.

"Alright I understand your distaste for my presence but i assure you I currently have no plans to hurt you or your friends. May We come in?" I ask and she frowns.

"You've already been invited in" she says confused and I groan annoyed. "Well I was trying to be polite" I say pushing the door and entering the house with Elijah following behind me Stefan speeds me into a wall and I sigh.

"Why is it always me?" I mutter to myself.

"What the hell do you want?" Stefan says and Elijah goes to help me but I shake my head putting my hand telling him not to do anything. "We are just here to negotiate. No violence needed" I say and he doesn't let go of me.

"You tried to kill Elena" he says and I sigh with a hum of agreement. "And you are lucky I'm not trying to kill her now or she'd be dead for real this time" I say making Elijah glare at me and I get fed up and I shove Stefan off me.

"Look all we want is to find a way to get rid of Alaric and not kill Elena doing so" I say and Elena glares at me.

"And we have a plan" Elijah says taking over and I sit down deciding he's probably better at peacefully protesting than me.

"Once Alaric has been disarmed and his weapon in our possession, us and the rest of my family will scatter to the ends of the earth and Alaric will follow us" Elijah says and I nod. It's not an ideal plan but it is our only peaceful option.