Its a date

A knock on the door of the large house with only me, Klaus and my hybrids living in it wakes me up and I groan

"Ugh Klaus! Get the fucking door!" I yell and the knocking continues and so I speed to the door opening it to see Matt and I raise an eyebrow.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask and he sighs. "I came to ask a favour-"

"No. I'm tired and it's... its 1pm. Wow I didn't think I slept in that much" I say looking at the time on my phone then I look back to Matt.

"what did you need?"

"I'm worried about Caroline" he says and I roll my eyes scoffing. "And why is that?" I ask not interested.

"She's going to the miss mystic falls party with klaus" he says and I pause.

"Huh- good for her" I say hesitantly.

"Look, I know this isn't really your problem but I am just worried he's going to put her in danger" Matt says and I nod.

"Well- what am I supposed to do?" I ask and Matt pushes past me and enters the house.

"Well make yourself at home why don't you" I mutter to myself.

"Just watch her, make sure Klaus isn't up to anything" he says and I laugh.

"So what you want me to do is, stalk my Ex while he is on a date with a girl he is into" I say even though I'm 45% sure Klaus isn't that into Caroline.

I know 45% doesn't seem very good odds but it's all I've got right now.

Why would Caroline even agree to go out with him? Isn't she supposed to be the golden girl, second to Elena of course.

Maybe she thought since Elena's into Damon she should get herself a guy that's killed a ton of people.

"I just want her to be safe" he says and I hum in thought.

"Fine, but I'm not going to be depressed and walk around a party without a date" I say getting a pretty dumb idea.

"I'll go with you" he says and I smile. "Great, I'll meet you there in about fifteen minutes, don't be late" I say speeding to my room and getting into a short red dress with a low cut top and I put matching red earrings on to seal the deal. I leave my hair in curls and push it to one side showing off the purple ends to my hair.

I skip make up and decide to just go normal.

I drive to the party in the car I barley use, cost me an arm so I guess I should go somewhere in it. Well, it wasn't my arm or leg but you get the idea.

I look around for a bit and I see Caroline and Klaus talking, I turn on my heel and go in the other direction. So much for making sure Caroline's not in trouble.

I see Matt and I walk over to him. "Hey Matty-blue, fancy seeing you here" I say sarcastically and he ignores my greeting.

"Have you seen Caroline?" He asks and I shrug. "Yup, her and Klaus are talking. Nothing seems out of order... so have you got the hots for her or something?" I ask and he scoffs.