Hybrid to the rescue

My phone rings with anther unknown number and I'm tempted to smash my phone but instead I calmly answer it

"Hello?" I say leaning against the wall of my bedroom.

"Look I don't have much time to talk I'm running late but- last night that hunter that shot you came by and took some of the venom from my fangs... and he knew what he was doing" I hear Tyler's voice and I frown.

"Okay... I'll look into it. Stay safe" I say hanging up.

I speed to Klaus who is in the living room. "Did you hear that? Or did you decide to leave me some privacy for once" I ask sitting down on the couch, throwing one leg over the other as I lean back on the plush furniture, one finger poked against my head, trying to ease my headache.

"Is that a trick question?" Klaus asks, turning to me with a questioning look and I sigh. "Tyler's one of the last hybrids, we should probably keep a close eye on him seeing as the hunter has it out for both me and him apparently... has he tried to kill you yet?" I ask and Klaus shrugs.

"No, I guess he really hates you" he says and I huff leaning back on the couch, head tilted back to stare at the ceiling. "I always get confused when humans think I'm so bad like- they weren't even alive when I was actually on the psycho spectrum." I trail off then I shake my head remembering why I started the conversation.

"So what are we going to do about Tyler?" I ask and Klaus stands up. "I'll deal with it" he says speeding off and I scoff.

"Well fuck You" I say speeding to the kitchen and grabbing a blood bag O-. It's a classic.

I get a text from Damon and I throw my phone into a blender before taking a deep breath and taking it back out.

Damon: NEEED HELP!!!!! SOS!

Damon shared his location so I assume he wants me to come and help... Ugh. Why have I become the Go-to call for help person? Maybe I should just go back to the 'she'll probably kill you if you look at her' person. It was so much easier.

I guess it's hybrid to the rescue...

I speed to Damon's location and I see a trailer and I enter it to see Damon with arrows in his chest that are attached to bombs.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why did you call me! I functionally hate you." I say deadpan and he sighs. "Because like I've mentioned before, your like a punching bag that can't die" he says and I glare at him.

"This whole being the approachable original is becoming more trouble than it's worth... it's lame as shit and I got no idea how to help you either." I say tapping the bomb.

"Ah! Don't do that!" Damon says and I roll my eyes. "Oh don't be such a baby" I say and he sighs in defeat.

"I'm gonna die." Damon reflects and I shrug.

"Possibly... What is this place." I say just noticing how creepy the inside of the caravan is. "That hunter, Conner's place" Damon says and I frown looking down at some of the pages.

"There's something about a greater evil coming... jeez If its any more evil than anyone I know I'll cut off my right arm" I say to Damon who nods.

"That's what I was thinking. But who knows. Most of the shit there sounds like jibberish" he says and I speed to the other side of Damon and grip onto one of the arrows carefully.

"You ready?" I ask and he nods. I pull the first one out as fast as I can then I speed Damon out of there while pulling the second one out and we just get out of there Unscathed as the place blows up.

"Thanks blondie" He says as we stand back up after falling from the explosion with vervain.

"Anytime. This guy was not messing around. He's a professional I'll give him that. If I were you I'd watch your back" I say looking to the burning disaster.

"I'll do my best" he says speeding away and I speed back to the mansion only to run directly into Rebecca. "Rebecca? What are you doing here, I thought you left?" I ask and she huffs.

"I didn't leave mystic falls. I only left Klaus... look... I have a housewarming party tonight it's right next to the school you can't miss it-"

"I'll be there. But given the track record with how parties in mystic falls go you should be careful... there's a new hunter in town, he shot me in front of hundreds of people and got away with it so it's safe to say he knows what he's doing" I say and she sighs. "Perfect. It's starting in five minutes so I'll see you there" she says speeding off and I speed back to the kitchen and finally finish my blood bag.

So much for trying to have a quiet day.