3 fucking months

Three months later-

Three months later-

Basically over the last three months my hair has grown a bit my be patience is lessening by the day Stefan has grown to hate me more while I have grown to hate Klaus more and Klaus has grown to like Stefan so I'm just so confused and annoyed and may I just say- Screw werewolves! I hate chasing werewolves they are constantly on the move and they never know when to shut up! So now here I am in the middle of the Tennessee and it's so freaking hot! I'm so done!

"Why couldn't we have looked for werewolves in France or Italy- or somewhere less like a sauna!" I say annoyed as we pull up to the house.

"Just Try not to screw this one up love" Klaus tells me smirking and I growl annoyed.

"You know what to do?" Klaus asks me and I roll my eyes "sure" I reply briefly and I jump up from the car. "Rudy?!" I hear a young woman yell "it's to hot for me to come looking for you!" Oh she has a dog. Now I feel bad. She turns around to see me and Klaus and she jumps and I smile sweetly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Klaus says with an American accent that- if I wasn't such a brilliant actress- almost made me laugh until I die.

"Hey uh, our car ran out of gas a little while back your house is the first one we've come a cross. I feel like I've been running for 500 years." I say resisting the urge to smirk at Klaus as I see him glare slightly at me. I know that sounded suspicious but I couldn't help it. "Could we borrow your phone?" I ask smiling falsely and she looks at me and Klaus with confusion.

"Don't you have a mobile phone?" She asks and I hold up my actually dead phone that Klaus didn't let me charge it. "it died. Look I promise we are not serial killers we just want to use your phone" Klaus says. Oh come on only serial killers say that they arent serial killers we are sooo busted.

"Sure" she says moving in the house. "Can we come in?" Klaus asks and I Step forward but she says "no I'll bring it out to you" she says and klaus growls in frustration "I thought you countryfolk was supposed to be more trusting" he says losing the fake accent.

"i'm from Florida" she yells back and he nods "that explains it. Emily do you mind?" He asks me and I roll my eyes grabbing her by the neck. "Why don't you invite us in" I ask compelling her.

"Come in" she says in a monotone voice. "I bet you 100$ that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning" I hear a woman's voice call out and I smile. Oh to be human.

"Forgive the intrusion I'm looking for ray Sutton I was told he lived here" klaus tells he and she looks at him with confusion.

"He's almost never here.." She says getting scared and I step forward smiling at her. "But I imagine he makes it back once a month" klaus inquires and she looks to me and then him and she runs in what seems like slow motion as I speed I front of her grabbing her and slamming her into a wall.