Goats and ghosts

I wake up feeling extremely lightheaded and I realize I'm chained up

I wake up feeling extremely lightheaded and I realize I'm chained up. Glancing up for a moment I see the chains are attached to the ceiling. Not only that but their are wrapped in barbed wire covered in vervain. Ouch.  In front of me is a bird with its neck snapped and a rope tied around its neck. I rip the chains off and look around the room to see written in blood. 'Remember me?' And I groan.

"That's gonna take ages to clean" I mutter looking around my trashed room. I shake off my hands as the scratches on them heal pretty much instantly.

I walk down the stairs of the boarding house to See Damon chained to a chair with a hot poker through his chest. "Was this you?" He asks and I laugh. "Oh I wish, but Elena would be mad if I hurt one of her boyfriends" I say smirking while Stefan speeds downstairs next to me.

"Ooh did you do this, nice touch with the hot poker" Stefan complements and I sigh looking down. "Unfortunately not. I woke up in a similar way, except I could get out of my 50 shades darker contraption" I say and stefan laughs and I look at him confused. "Sorry I just can't imagine you seeing that movie" Stefan says and I shrug.

"It was Katherine's choice, we watched it a few days before she stabbed me in the back. Literally... is anyone else here, Damon?" I ask and he shakes his head, I feel like someone's here. "I can smell someone... a werewolf I think" I whisper and Stefan looks around carelessly.

"Yeah i think you're losing your to-" a pot falls over and smashes. "I think I should leave" I say getting bad vibes. I speed to where I sense someone and I run into something Invisible and it falls over making a bang against the ground and I look down. There's nothing there. "Uh bye guys good luck" I say speeding to the grill. Nope. nope. I don't do ghosts.

A few Hours later

"I know I know but remember when we were friends and conspired to kill uncle werewolf mason Lockwood together?" Damon asks and my ears perk up. Katherine told me about him. "Yeah and?" Alaric's asks and I hear them walk closer. "I think he's still a little pissed " Damon responds and they sit down next to me.

"So Emily-" "I don't screw with ghosts" I say standing up and Damon grabs my arm making me sit down and I don't bother fighting him. "You said you wanted to help Elena" he says and I sigh, I did say that didn't I ?

"I'm gonna regret that... what do you need?" I ask and Damon smirks looking to Alaric. A blonde sits next to me. "That seats taken" I say not bothering to look at her.

"Uh rude" I familiar Australian accent says and I look to her. "Erica?" I ask looking to my old friend.

"How are you..." I ask and she smirks ordering a drink.

"I don't know but a lot of dead people I know have been showing up and how many people do you think you've killed in your time, honey?" She asks and I sigh . I'm in trouble. A man comes and sits next to Damon.