Alaric?

Katarinas POV

Katarinas POV

"Who is this? guy safari Sam." Klaus asks sifting through Alaric's clothes with dismay.

".. ok bad? or badder?" Klaus asks sarcastically holding up the two shirts. I'm so screwed. Even if I get out of here Emily's going to kill me. She knew how bad of an idea this was but... Not everyone is lucky enough to be as immortal as she is.

Some of us normal vampires need to take risks in order to survive. This risk was admittedly a poor one on my part.

"The darker colours suit you" I force myself to not sound as distressed as I am and he fakes a smile, putting the black shirt on.

"Oh thank you, honey! Ok pop quiz. The daggers and white ash are In The Salvatores' possession, correct?" He asks and I sigh, I've been trying to keep Emily out of it but I'm compelled. One wrong question and she'll have even more of a reason to kill me.

After five hundred years I know her better than her own 'husband' easily.

"They used a dagger to kill Elijah." I answer hesitantly and he looks at me with a frown.

"And the other dagger?" He asks expectingly and even as I use all of my willpower to try to keep quiet, against my wishes, I begin to talk.

"I compelled a human to use it on E...Emily" I mumble over my words and he pauses for a moment. "Emily is in mystic falls?" he asks slowly and I nod, biting my tongue in frustration.

"Ok. Where are Elijah and Emily now?" he asks and I think for a moment before answering.

"I don't know about Emily but Elijah is in the basement of the Salvatore house. I don't know you kidnapped me, I'm kind of out of the loop." I tell him and he nods. "Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah, that guy is a buzz kill..." Klaus trails off before looking back to me with suspicion.

"You said you aren't sure if Emily is still daggered. Why do you say that?" Klaus asks and I exhale, wincing slightly.

"The daggers don't work on her or you." I say and he walks over to me, placing one hand on either arm of my chair, standing over me.

"Did she tell you why?" He asks and I reluctantly nod. Klaus laughs with more frustration than amusement shown in his demeanour.

"So much for keeping secrets... you'd think she'd learn not to trust doppelgängers eventually... they can be awfully unreliable." He says, staring down at me accusingly.

"Please just kill me. I've told you everything I know" I plead not wanting to spill anything more about Emily.

Emily's POV

"Katherine is in danger!" I yell when I get to the Salvatore house. Before I can throw any more of a fit, I run into a barrier stopping me from entering the house.