Loyalty

Me Damon and Elena are all in the 'training room' Aka my bedroom

Me Damon and Elena are all in the 'training room' Aka my bedroom. There is still blood all over the walls and floor. But I guess the morbid aesthetic fits our pointless activity. It's not like Elena is going to become a master vampire hunter overnight.

With my eyes blindfolded and my hands behind my back I practically just twirl and sway from side to side to avoid her predictable attacks, not even bothering to use vampire speed.

After an insufferably long amount of time of just hearing the whooshing sound of missed attacks and her stumbling foot placement around me I pull off the blindfold, catching her hand mid air as she attempted to hit me again. I release her hand with a bored, half genuine smile.

"You're trying too hard. Instead of going for every single shot and failing them all- try planning out a more effective attack." I say and before I can even finish my sentence she swings her stake at me. I grab her hand before she can do any damage.

"The element of sup-" she tries to stake me with her other hand and I move out of the way.

"Different idea. I am not going to stop you just stake me through the heart... I won't die, it's good practice" I say and she tries and misses my heart. "Good try, you missed" I say softly, practically feeling embarrassed for her and she sighs.

"I can't do this!" She yells pulling the stake out of my chest and I don't flinch.

"It's okay look-" I grab her hand and put the stake in it. I hover it over my heart"-just pull back and stab as hard as you can" I say and she does and it gets my heart. Just. "Perfect, that actually hurt a little" I say not physically reacting at all.

It did hurt a bit. But it barley hit my heart. she lets out a huff. I pull the stake out. Damon grabs a stake and speeds towards me and I grab him by the neck before he can get to me and he sighs dropping the stake.

"Damon! You are more the age of the vampires Elena will be up against, you have a go" I say and he speeds in front of Elena and they begin to fight , Damon putting less than half the amount off effort he should be into it and I sigh.

"Elena remember when you are fighting me I'm not expecting you to be able to beat me, or even hurt me honestly. I'm just hoping you can slowly get better until you don't immediately die when someone grabs you too hard." I say and Damon beats her pretending to bite into her neck.

"Emily there is something I've been meaning to ask you-" "no" I immediately refuse and she looks at me annoyed . "That's- I- I was going to ask why Rebecca And Klaus have been running from there father for the past 1000 years" she asks and I pause, taken off guard.

Flashback

"Mikeal was the one who arranged this with your mother many years ago darling I'm afraid there is nothing I can do, besides you and Niklaus have been friends for 18 years, many woman never even know the man they are marrying" Esther explains and I sigh slumping down in my chair.