Married and ready to mingle

Daina got the hell out of Tennessee after she saw what was happening and now she's got my number if she needs help with anything

"Bathroom break!" I yell from the backseat of the car when I see I have a missed call from Katherine.

"You're a vampire. That's physically impossible." Klaus responds and I growl. "It's a female hybrid vampire thing, If you don't mind." I say and he shuts up and in a minute we pull over at a Service station. "Go crazy" Klaus says and I speed into the gross bathrooms turning on the spider web covered tap. I call up Katherine.

"Katherine, what's up"

"Where are you and Klaus... just want to make sure we won't run into each other"

"We're heading to Chicago... Klaus is having a tantrum because his hybrids didn't work and now he is going to see a witch to try to figure out what's going on"

"Do you know why they are failing"

"Probably because the mirror is still there and not broken" I say speaking in code that me and Katherine set up, just in case Klaus can hear us.

"Ah yes... are you okay?"

"Uh I guess, I mean my sanity is slowly withering away along with my will to live but besides that I'm fine"

"Okay just be carful and please pick up my calls sooner next time I thought something might have happened"

"Okay I should get back to klaus before he gets suspicious. Goodbye katarina" I say using the name I know she doesn't like me using because it makes me sound like Klaus, Elijah and all the other originals who she barely knows about.

I get back into the car and we head to Chicago..

Stefan and Klaus get out of the car for a few minutes then they get back in. "Where are we going?" Stefan asks and Klaus starts the car. "To see my favourite witch, if anyone can help us with our hybrid problem it's her" Klaus says and I put a hand over my heart. "Ouch Klaus I'm hurt" I say and he rolls his eyes.

We arrive at the bar Gloria owns and stefan looks around weirdly. "Looks familiar doesn't it?" Klaus asks and Stefan nods. "I can't believe this place is still here" he whispers and a door opens behind me and I turn around. "You've got to be kidding me! I thought you were going to kill him" Gloria says and I laugh and Klaus glares at me and I cough over my laugh.

"Yeah uh there were a couple complications. But hey Gloria long time no see"  I say and she walks towards stefan. "I remember you" she says and Stefan nods.

"You're Gloria... shouldn't you be-"  "old and dead? Now if I die who's gonna run this place huh?" She asks and I sigh, this is giving me twenties flashbacks... "Gloria's a very powerful witch" Klaus tells Stefan and she puts a hand on her hips. "I can slow the ageing down some. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day" she says and Klaus looks to me and Stefan.