Happy family

Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Rebecca, Finn and I are all getting along quite well

Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Rebecca, Finn and I are all getting along quite well... after all, Esther is here and not dead so how bad could things be?

I mean one of the big reasons why I wanted Klaus gone, doesn't matter any more. His mother forgave him. And if she can forgive Klaus for killing her, I can forgive Klaus for other things...

So that's why me and Klaus are in a room. Alone. Ignoring each other. Like I'm on level 50 already on this new phone game thing, I don't even like the game but for some reason I am just continuing to keep playing it to avoid having to be in uncomfortable silence without anything to do.

It's fair I suppose, I've tried to kill and or leave him multiple times. I doubt he's exactly ecstatic for this whole happy family act we have to do now that Esther is back.

I groan loudly to gain his attention throwing my phone across the room, landing it on a soft chair safely.

"I'm bored" I state standing up and brushing off my clothes with a look of expectation towards Klaus who doesn't look up from the book he is reading.

"Your point?" He asks flatly and I scoff, rolling my eyes as I walk over to him.

"So unless you want half the bloody town dead I think we should go out.....This is the first time in 1000 years we've all been together as a family so why not eat out." I say the last sentence quickly to try to avoid any sentimentality.

"No" klaus replies simply, getting up, closing the book in his hands as he heads towards the exit of the room.

Speeding in front of him I thwart his escape attempt.

"Fine. If we aren't going out than I guess I'm just going to have to entertain myself here" I say grabbing his jaw so he couldn't keep avoiding looking at me. When he does finally admit defeat and look me in the eyes, I hum in approval. But before I could comprehend what I was doing, I kissed him. 

I could easily tell how shocked he was, but that didn't seem to bother him for too long. Grabbing my hips to pull me closer, he returns the kiss.  I've had my fair share of make out sessions with klaus but none of them compared to this.  The kiss wasn't filled with lust, like the ones we have had in the past. It was pure love and I hated to admit it but it was the strongest love I'd ever felt towards anyone.  The kiss deepened as I speed him onto the bed, not breaking the kiss-

End of dream

I flinch waking up and I groan. Really? A sex dream? That's mature. The least my brain could've done for me is let me finish it.

I'm the most powerful being on earth and the only way I can't even get laid in a dream. Great.
I check my phone to see about 1000000 unread messages from Caroline and I sigh ignoring all of them.

"I believe my sister is going after the doppelgänger." Elijah says entering my room without warning and I sigh. "Yeah so what? Elena killed her she should be able to return the favor" I say and Elijah looks at me with this judgmental look that could make anyone break.