Side of revenge

I don't know why but I decided to take a walk, in the middle of the night.

Call it instinct or intuition But I listened to it.

The scream of a doppelgänger makes me jump and I speed towards it to see every single one of Klaus's hybrids and one of them has a stake to Caroline's heart and I clear my throat.

"Now Now now, that's not very nice" I say and all the hybrids turn to me and two of them are holding Elena and Tyler restrained.

"Emily- please help" Elena says and I jump down into the cellar.

"Gladly, but first I'm very curious. What is going on here" I say walking through the group of hybrids and they move out of the way and I walk over to the one with a stake.

"W-we uh" She stutters out and I laugh. "Oh don't worry sweetheart. I already know. That pesky little sire bond is causing you all trouble" I say turning to the hybrids then back to Caroline who is chained up.

"Unfortunately for you-" I rip the chains off Caroline and help her stand up. "- these people in particular are under my direct protection. So if you want to hurt Caroline, Elena, Tyler, Matt, bonnie- it's a surprisingly long list but you'll have to go through me- which lets be honest. You know that's a losing battle." I say the veins under my eyes coming out and I look to the hybrid holding Elena.

"Would you mind, I doubt my doppelgänger likes being manhandled- oh and Tyler too" I say and they reluctantly let go of them.

"If I find out you're hurt a single hair on the head of any of these people. You will wish I had the mercy to kill you quickly, if you think breaking the sire bond is painful, wait until you piss me off" I say walking out making a pathway and the three follow me closely out of the cellar.

"Thank you" Elena says relived and I shrug.

"You are just lucky I found you before they gutted you" I say sarcastically and Tyler frowns. "How did you find us?" He asks and I hum.

"It came to me in a dream" I say sarcastically before looking to Caroline. "Will you be okay getting yourself home?" I ask and she nods.

"Well then I only have one thing left to do" I say speeding back to the house. I'm not even going to question how I found them at this point. I walk over to Klaus's room. Should I knock?

Do I have to knock?

We are living in the same house maybe it's weird to knock?

I'm going to knock.

I decide to knock on the door and a few seconds later Klaus comes out looking like he's been awake for a while.

"It's like 2 in the morning why are you awake?" I ask and he sighs annoyed. "I could ask you the same thing." He says and I shrug.

"We should talk, it's important" I say and Klaus glares at me making me a bit confused. "Okay what did I do now?" I ask leaning against the doorframe.

"Nothing- What is it?" He asks and I frown I know I should probably stay on topic as his hybrids are probably planning some sort of rebellion but oh well.

"Nothing but you are being sketchy. What's up?"

"Are you here for a reason?" He says annoyed and I shake my head.

"We can talk later" I say speeding back to my room. Somethings up. And I don't like it.

Klaus and I are the only originals left In mystic falls, maybe I should get in contact with Rebecca or Kol. But Rebecca did seem like she wanted to move on from mystic falls- I did find it a bit strange that Klaus didn't care that she was leaving.