In 1000 years

Yesterday

Yesterday

"Our mother made us vampires she didn't make us monsters, we did that on our own"

-Elijah

500 years ago

"Love is a vampires greatest weakness and we are not weak eliajh we do not feel and we do not care"
-Klaus

700 years ago

"We're vampires killing is in our nature darling and if Niklaus can't handle that it's his fault!"
-Kol

800 years ago

"I can't love anymore"

-Rebecca

900 years ago

"I'd rather die than be a monster like you"

-Finn

Present

One by one everyone gave up on themselves and lost who they truly were... there's no escape.

A smart vampire I once met told me that 'The saddest moment in your immortal life is when you realise you've truly lost yourself'...

I killed her. But she was kinda right.

So that's why I'm taking a quick vacation. To LA to visit a friend that can tell me if there really is a white oak. She can see dead people but that's a different story.

Between life threatening scenarios and confusing emotions I've been feeling all too human lately. I need some time to lay back, relax and remember what it's like to be an immortal without any worries.

Some kid is kicking the back of my chair on the plane and I look back at the kid and the mom. "Tell your kid to sit still" Or I'm going to bloody rip both your throats out.

"It's not going to kill you, lady. He's four. Now mind your own business" the woman says and I look back at her kid and I compel him to sit still until the plane lands.

Once we get there I get off the plane and speed to the Large house Jay gave me the address to. I knock on the door. "Emily? Oh good your here. Don't worry it's just me and Ryan here now" Jay says and I nod, Ryan is a good friend of mine and he's a witch too but his speciality is that he can teleport. it's pretty dope.

3 hours of spells and locator spells and other stuff later

"Seems like you've got yourself into a bit of trouble... Theres a white oak, the originals are splitting up, Esther's on the loose and you're having an Existential crisis while you are dying your hair." Jay says and I nod looking at my newly dyed hair in the mirror.

"What better place to make a change than in L.A" I say fluffing up the now purple ends of my hair turning to Jay.

"I still can't get over the fact you're a Hufflepuff. How does that even work?" Jay says in disbelief, revisiting the online quiz she had made me do earlier.

"I dunno you gave me the stupid test." I respond absentmindedly, pulling my hair into various styles.

"It's not stupid, it's magic." She trails off dramatically making me snort in amusement.

A few hours later

Too drunk to remember what happened.

The next day

"Okay. Bye hun! Nice seeing you Ryan" I say leaving the house  and heading back to the airport.  Time to step back into reality.

The reality where I had a make out session with my husbands brother.

My phone rings and I recognise the caller ID

"Hey Clare how's it hanging"

"Emily. The witch you turned. He's completed his transition"

"I'll be home soon, keep him in check"