Daggers

"I thought you might want to know

"I thought you might want to know... Katherine is compelled to be trapped in the tomb." Elijah says and I don't hesitate before grabbing the blood bag from his hands.

"I should pay her a visit then." I say, speeding to my feet. Ignoring the somewhat dizzy feeling which hangs over even after the effects of the werewolf bite have worn off.

"Don't break anything while I'm gone." I joke before speeding out the door and leaving the apartment to go to the tomb.

"Katarina~" I call out and a couple of seconds later she comes out, stumbling over every second step she takes.

"It's been a while." I mutter, looking at her. Her hair is messy and her skin has a grey tint to it but her make-up seems to be perfect nonetheless.

"How many decades has it been since I've seen you in person?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders, stepping forward. "What are you doing back here Katarina." I ask, ignoring her small talk. She sighs, leaning against the wall of the tomb.

"I had a plan. It was a good plan you know? I was going to get off Klaus's bad side. Stop having to run. But now I'm stuck... maybe you could, oh I don't know... get your boyfriend to un-compel me?" She asks and I pretend to ponder it for a second.

"You do it, you were all over him 500 years ago... oh I almost forgot!" I say trying to change the subject to ignore my slight jealousy by taking the blood bag out of my bag and I wave it around for a second. Her eyes turn red and the veins beneath her skin betray her casual attitude. Pulling it back, I click my tongue disapprovingly.

"Ah ah ah. I don't think so... you failed to mention that 'Elena' was your doppelgänger." I say with a raised eyebrow and her face drops. "I did say she held some resemblance to me. Stefan found his perfect rebound." she says trying to make an excuse and I reluctantly give her the blood bag.

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again. Or else changes will have to be made." I tell her with an irritated scowl before speeding out of the tomb.

I head over to the 'mystic grill' to get a drink after that threat. "Did you get anything out of Elijah?" I hear Damon ask and I watch his interactions with a middle-aged man who Katherine called Alaric and some other girl next to Damon I don't recognize.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Alaric says. Clearly jealous. "You sounded a bit jealous. Did he sound a bit jealous?" Damon asks the girl next to him sarcastically and she nods.

"Can't blame her, Elijah is charming." I say sarcastically, sitting next to Alaric who looks to me in confusion. I wink at him as I lean back in my chair. "Uh who are you?" Alaric asks and I fake an offended gasp looking over to Damon.

"Have you told your friends about me? I mean really, I saved your life twice." I joke and he nods absentmindedly.

"Alaric, Andie. This is Emily. The original that is trying to sacrifice my brother's girlfriend over a rock." he says and I wave to Andie curiously.