Mystic falls

Mystic falls... where it all began. Where I was raised for most of my childhood and now where the shit is going down. Klaus is going to find out Elena is alive and I'm in a lot of trouble. Also my plan although slightly disfigured is seeming to still possibly be happening. Klaus.

He definitely doesn't trust me but I'm getting there, I couldn't tell him about Elena or else I'm going to be hated from both sides and I have too much dignity left to compel everyone to like me.

Anyways back to the problem at hand. Klaus has found out about Elena and is heading to the school. I can thank Rebecca for that knowledge.

"You can't go after him. He told me to get you to stay here" she says and I scoff. "And when have I ever listened to klaus" I ask and she sighs. "I don't want you to get hurt... I hate to say it but. You're- you're the only friend I have left." she whispers and I look to her.

"I'm a big bad hybrid too, Bex. I can handle Klaus... look it's hard to explain I kind of have a love, hate relationship with the doppelgänger and her friends and I don't think I want to see them hurt. So I'm going- just look after Stefan" I say speeding to the school. I hear Elena in the gym and Klaus with her- shit. I speed in and I throw open the doors.

"Elena?" I ask call out and she glares at me. Damn ok then all that talk about not wanting you dead and I don't even get a hello... Bonnie and Matt are here to. "Emily? What are you doing here" Matt asks and I give him a half smile.

"Hey Matt. I guess you got left out of the 'I betrayed everyone then got screwed over' talk?" I ask, speeding to his side, crouching down next to him as he and Bonnie sit on the ground.

"What is wrong with you?" Bonnie seethes and I wave unenthusiastically to her.

"Nice to see you too, witchy poo." I respond carelessly, standing up again as I get bored of the mortal mystic falls population quickly.

"You are walking a fine line, Emily. You couldn't for once in your life could you do as I say, hm?" Klaus scolds making me glare in his general direction.

"I'd like to remind you that as a witch hybrid, I would have a much easier time desiccating you than you would have desiccating me."  I respond defensively. He just rolls his eyes, turning back to Elena.

"Women-" before he can continue his sentence,  Rebecca comes in dragging Tyler. "Emily?" Tyler says in confusion and I give him a weak wave.

"Tyler. I remember you too." I mutter with minimal confidence and Klaus clears his throat. Man mystic falls has a big cast. How does everyone remember each other...

"Since everyone is already acquainted with my wife. I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebecca. word of warning she can be quite mean." he says and she scoffs.

"Don't be an ass." Rebecca snaps, throwing Tyler at Klaus's feet. "Leave him alone!" Elena orders, stepping towards Klaus and Rebecca but before she can do any damage to herself,  I speed in front of her.