Highschool drama?

Stefan wakes me up by making so much noise downstairs and I speed down

Stefan wakes me up by making so much noise downstairs and I speed down. "Stefan what is- what the hell is this?" I ask looking at a bunch of girls dead on the floor and Stefan with a twister wheel.

"You want a spin" he asks and I look to the few giggling/crying living girls. "Ooooh This is giving me flashbacks" I mutter, yeah me 600 years or so ago makes me now look like a freaking saint.

"Ohh that sounds like a fun story" Stefan says pulling me literally on top of him straddling him, alrighty then.

"You should have met me 600 years ago you would have liked me. I might've tolerated you." I say and Damon clears his throat and I speed off of Stefan, sitting down beside him instead.

"Oh I thought you were supposed to be the fun original" Stefan says pouting and I sigh, looking away from him.

"Sorry, kid. You're not exactly my favoured genre of psycho. Why don't you go hit up your 17 year old girlfriend."  I say as I look back to Damon who winces

"What do you need" I ask eyeing one of the girls, I'm a 'sucker' for B+.

"The two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug" Damon says and I sigh, I hate it when I get blood on hundred year old carpets.

"You mean they owe us, it's my house too brother. Ooh would you like a spin?" Stefan asks Damon as a girl comes over and Stefan feeds from her wrist.

The veins under my eyes momentarily come out but I shake my head and speed over to Damon. I need to get a proper drink soon.

"Is this what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?" Damon asks looking to me and I shrug. I mean it wouldn't hurt if I would just have a quick snack from one of these girls, they're probably not anyone important.

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be" Stefan says and I walk over to one of the girls and I bite into their neck, draining her blood swiftly.

"Wheres Emily?" Rebecca calls out from the front door and I drop the dead girl, wiping the blood off my lips.

"In here." I call back and she stomps over to me.

"He left me here." she proclaims angrily and Damon looks to me in confusion.

"Is this another witch or-"

"This is Rebecca, Klaus's sister." I introduce her and she nods to him.

"Pleasure I'm sure but can you believe my brother actually left me here. she says and I sigh.

"I can talk to him if you want? But if I were you I'd be taking advantage of the break from him." I offer and she shakes her head.

"No he doesn't deserve the energy it takes to talk to him. Which one is my room." she asks and I point upstairs.

"2 down to the left is my room just pick any one you want." I say and she smiles and Stefan shakes his head. "You're not staying here." he says sternly and I turn to face him.