Strange Occurrences

I groan awake when Damons phone rings

I groan awake when Damons phone rings. "For the sake of the gods- answer the damned thing, Damon" I say annoyed, my eyes still closed and lucky for him, he does as I say.

"What?"

"Hey I called you 10 times last night. We need to talk." Elena says through the phone and I sigh. What's she being so needy about- she's not even dating this one.

"I've been busy."

"If you're mad at me Damon you need to get over it" Elena says. Bitch.

"Oh I'm over it" Damon says hanging up and I sigh closing my eyes. "You will have to leave my bed at some stage." Damon says and I growl but it turns into a whimper as the scratches on my back heal.

"I'm tired Damon" I mutter and he pouts. "So no round four?" He asks and I speed on top of him, kissing him then I pull away. "Not in another 1000 years, pretty boy." I say jumping off the bed.

"Uh do you have any clothes mine are kinda... you know." I ask and he nods. "Your room is how you left it" he says and I nod. "Thanks!" I say speeding to my old room and getting changed.

Me and Damon walk down the stairs as I'm leaving. "Lets not make a big deal about this, the last thing I need is Kol bugging me for the next 100 years" I say and he nods.

"My thoughts exactly" he says and we open the door and Elena's there. "Hello Elena, goodbye Damon... thanks for the... chat." I say sarcastically before speeding back to the Mikealson mansion.

"Well well well there's my date! That abandoned me with a snapped neck....ohh someone got laid." Kol says coming up behind me then stands in front of me and I roll my eyes. "Mhm get out of my way Kol" I say and he smirks.

"Out all night? What a scandal. I trust you did better that our sister with that human... vampire? Werewolf? Both?" Kol says and I roll my eyes. "Kol get out of my way before I rip out your pretty little eyes and feed them to you" I growl out and Klaus looks at me expectingly and I snarl.

"Don't start." I say and he puts his hands up in defence.

I push past Kol. "Vampire. Who was your human?" I mumble to Rebecca sitting next to her on the couch, crossing my legs.

"Matt." She replies and I gasp, placing a hand on my chest for dramatic effect.

"You're kidding? He snobbed me last night. What a prat." I say with a click of my tongue, insulted disbelief coating my tone.

"I didn't realise he was on your radar?- or any humans at all for that matter." Rebecca jokes and I shrug my shoulder.

"Anything's possible if you're drunk enough to forget your own name." I boast, tilting my head back to look at the ceiling, thankful that hangovers are virtually non-existent for vampires.

"I'm bored. Rebecca and Emily are strumpets but at least they are having fun. I need entertainment.... Emily?" Kol looks to me and I laugh. "Wow I just hit a new low, I never thought I'd be called a slut by you of all people." I say and Kol pouts.