The Original is always the best

Klaus is back in his body and I went and saved Rebecca, Caroline and Elena from the vampire camp on my own but Rebecca wasn't very happy that Klaus basically sent me to my almost death because the council almost got their hands on the white oak

So Rebecca destroyed the last bit of doppelgänger blood... that Klaus knows of. I know it seems selfish but Klaus has been focused on his hybrids he is loosing his family and Rebecca was just the first one to notice this.

Either way I barely have enough doppelgänger blood for a few more hybrids.

A Knock at the door breaks me from my thoughts and I speed to the door, opening it to see Elena with blood on her shirt. Rabbit blood.

"Ew. Why would you do that to an innocent rabbit" I say plugging my nose and she sighs.

"I don't know what's happening but I can't keep the animal blood down" she says and I step to the side. "Come on in" I say and she hesitantly enters the house. I unplug my nose and cringe at the smell.

"I've heard of people not being able to swallow the animal blood is that what's happening?" I ask sitting down on the couch and she sits down next to me and shakes her head.

"No I drank it but like half an hour later I coughed it back up" she says and I frown. That's weird.

"Huh... maybe it's a doppelgänger thing. I could ask Katherine if you want?" I ask and she nods and I pull out my phone and text Katherine.

"What did your boyfriends think?" I ask and she stays silent and I look up to her. "You did tell them right?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No. And you can't either. Stefan wants this to work out without me hurting anyone so bad and Damon will just say I told you so" Elena says and I sigh.

"Alright... it's not like I'm exactly cozy with them, I don't care that much." I say putting my hands up defensively. "Did you hear about the council blowing up?" She asks and I sigh.

"Yes, and both Elijah and Klaus have already asked and the answer is No. I didn't do it" I say a little annoyed.

"Have you tried human blood?" I ask changing the subject and she shakes her head and I speed to the fridge grabs a blood bag then speed back to her.

"Here. B-, not my favourite but should do the trick" I say and she looks like she's going to argue. "Just drink it" I say giving it to her and she takes it and drinks it all.

"There problem solved" I say and Klaus walks into the house and I quickly speed elena out the back. "Yeah you might wanna get out of here. Klaus is in a Reeaally bad mood and will probably kill you on sight." I say and she speeds away slowly like all newbie vampires do..

I decide I'm going to leave and go to the mystic grill. It's been a while since I've been able to relax. Besides the fact I have no idea where the white oak is.